We stayed in a privately owned unit. There were some strange and negative features, and some good features. Right on the beach, and the suite was large with good views. As for the negatives, the valet parking took too much time, the staff was very rude and there was construction going on in a unit below us during the day. I thought the towel attendant was going to punch me when I asked him, on our first day here, how the towel system worked I guess he was overworked and underpaid. The pools were very, very crowded at time. Our suite had no cleaning supplies, so without a broom it got quite sandy after our comings and goings to and from the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious luxury Miami Beach suites accommodations ranging in size from 920 to 1250 square feet, including a master bedroom with attached master bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, and a terrace that offers magnificent views of either Miami’s Inter-coastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.The Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort is a tropical paradise set on an acre of lush gardens with exotic flowers. Relax by our two lagoon-shaped swimming pools or opt for a private poolside cabana. Miami Beach is just steps away where you can sink your toes into the powder-white sands, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves lap along the shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Resort
- Alexander All Suite Oceanfront Hotel