“Very reasonable, clean accommodation and great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Paradiso

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miami Beach
Villa Paradiso
You added Villa Paradiso to your Saves list
1415 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #40 of 203 Hotels in Miami Beach
Brisbane, Australia
“Very reasonable, clean accommodation and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel whilst in Miami for 2 nights - the rooms a very spacious with a small kitchenette if you want to self cater - more like a flat than a hotel room which was great as we could spread out. The air conditioning is a little noisy but it didn't seem to bother us at night sleeping - the hotel is close to lots of restaurants so you can walk everywhere - no pool but the beach is only a short walk away. You can park your car for $20 a day at the 13th Street parking garage as there is no parking onsite.

Room Tip: There are no lifts so if you have heavy bags maybe get a room on the lower level as there aren't...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Milano
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

The hotel is at the brginning of ocean drive. there is a public parking just 200mt at 1$ per hour. We stayed just one night. The room was great: very kind, with separated kitchen and clean. Great bed.
Available towels for the beach. No breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by this little gem. The rooms were clean and very spacious with a separate kitchen and a dining area.
We could walk to the beach and all around the South Beach and Art Deco area.
The downside was that there was no room for us to leave our suitcases on our last day and the owner was quite grumpy. Had it not been for this, I would have rated it more highly. However, the lady in the office was very nice.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be the same. Noise is not an issue.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Lugano
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I went again to this hotel, as I do in the last year, I confirm the superbe location, but this year was really dirty! In the room we found insects on the floor and walking also into the fridge.
The ladies at the reception weren't so available as usual.
I reserve a rollaway by mail to place into our room for one week and they forgot it, allthough I remember them several time during my stay, before the arrival of the other guest...
Ladies at the reception were always polite at our requests but then into my back ???
I'm really disappointed, because when I'm in Miami I stop always there since 2004 and this year we stayed there for 2 weeks!
I hope it'll be better next year!!

Room Tip: rooms in the back and downstair not so noisy
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Villapmiami, Owner at Villa Paradiso, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
The guest is right we did not have a roll away ready for her when she arrived. Instead, we gave her an other large studio in addition to hers, free of charge for the one night we did not have the rollaway available.
the following day, we fixed the problem, provided the rollaway for the next 13 days.
We understand that the guest is frustrated because her request did not get fulfilled but we think that by giving her a totally free room in addition to hers, we showed that we tried really hard to fix the problem.
No one in the reception remembers complains of insects and dirtiness.
Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Location, location, LOCATION! With great access to the beach, shopping, art deco heritage, and restaurants galore we were able to enjoy our visit to South Beach, Miami the moment we arrived. We were welcomed to our suite that was spotlessly clean, spacious enough for two and had the advantage of a small kitchen so that we had the option of 'eating in' periodically. /The air conditioner is a bit noisy, as it was right by the bed, but it is noisy anywhere in this location due to round-the-clock traffic. Slept well regardless as the bed was very comfortable. Flavia was very helpful in arranging our taxi ride back to the airport at the end of our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My GF and I were in town for the annual Watch Fair and Antique Show last year and while staying at South Seas (also a fantastic place but was full), we walked by this little spot. My GF saw it and fell in love with it's "cuteness" and, as we could see inside the front suite, noticed it was very inviting, clean, light, airy, and spacious. Sooooo, this year, on a budget for a change, we decided to book in for the week. I AM SO GLAD WE DID. Location is amazing! Go out the back and half a block is Ocean Dr., the local Sbucks (I know, I know, but it's right there!), and 3 more minutes and you are on the beach. We booked an upstairs 2-bedroom which had a very usable kitchen and saved a ton getting local groceries and cooking at least one meal a day. AT SOBE prices, that saved us $500-$600 over the 8 eight days. Never hurts to spend less and still have an amazing time.

I love this place. Someday I want to own a place just like this. Small enough to know each guest intimately yet roomy and spacious enough to allow for a delightful stay and make some money while you do it.

Bravo Villa Paradiso. We had a blast!

Room Tip: I think they are all good. Our was #15 I think, upstairs in the back. Alley was a tad noisy in the...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Lancaster
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great intimate setting close to all the action and beach. We really lucked out on this one. I don't know what we would change. Nice rooms at a fair price, and a beautiful little courtyard to relax. Service was exceptional, and everything you need is close by. The kitchen was nice to cook if you want to, but too many great restaurants close by to stay in.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor which had a nice balcony in the rear. No elevator, but no problem for...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Villa Paradiso? Share your experiences!