“Ideal Miami Beach accommodation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Paradiso

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miami Beach
Villa Paradiso
1415 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #35 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Ideal Miami Beach accommodation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were here for a weekend in November and were very happy with our brief stay. The location is great right in amongst it on Collins Ave, and only a block back from Ocean Drive and the beach front. The apartment (as they are more like self catering rentals really) was very nice, clean and seemed very befitting of the environs of Miami Beach. They feel a good size too, with the separate kitchen, bathroom and small living area in the main bedroom. The stocked kitchen had all the basics you would need and came in handy for eating in over breakfast. WiFi worked well. There is also a nice outside area in the alleyway where you can sit and eat or drink. We stayed in an upstairs apartment (No. 12), and being an older building the floors would creak under our feet so perhaps it's best to have no one above you. The only other slight negative was that there is no assigned parking, you are at the mercy of local garages etc which do fill up quickly over weekends. Compared to how expensive the hotels along Ocean or Collins are, this place was a snip. Will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Miami...

Room Tip: Upstairs probably less noisy
Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

372 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
chicago, il
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

stayed here late May 2013 for 2 nights. old school kitchenette. friendly at check in.
small rooms. comfy bed. great location for south beach. issue: after staying for 2 nights,
moved on to another destination forgetting my small cosmetic bag behind...did not
realize til later in the trip. emailed property. took a LONG time for a response, over a month.
they wanted my charge number to ship back a very small pkg. made arrangement for usps
box to be sent and then they could call me when box received and I'd send info for usps to pick up...did not want to pay over 30 dollars...any way,.. 2 months later I FINALLY have my
items back. I once left a charger behind at another place. They shipped it back to me in less than a week of my departure...NOT 2 months. The only reason this place gets 3 stars, is because I EVENTUALLY, got my items back, finally

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We visited the Villa 3 times during last 2 years.
Why? Because it is a very pleasant place to be...
Wonderful old style rooms, little apartments , clean, very friendly staff.
Very central spot in South Beach, everything within walking distance. Nice sitting area outside with new lounge chairs (just arrived before we left..)
We didn't have not a single complain!
Keep on going this way. We'll be back.....
Rixt and Peter from the Netherlands

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed here 10 days during June. It's a beautiful little hotel, just 2min from the beach.
There is a lot of good restaurant around (I recommend the Front Porch Cafe for breakfast, sooo tasty !).

My room was the 17, spacious and looked absolutely like on the pictures.

The staff was also really nice and always helpful.

The only thing who can be improved is the soundproofing and the blind window (even if they are completely closed, the room still really bright a the sunshine).

Despite this, I loved my holiday here and for sure I'll recommend this hotel !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at Villa Paradiso. The room was perfect, I was sad that I wasn't staying longer to take full advantage of it! They are set up like a studio apartment, including a kitchen and living area. The room was clean and bright, we had no complaints. The location is also fantastic. Quick walk to the beach, close to tons of restaurants, really can't be beat. The staff (I think she was the owner) was also incredibly helpful in helping orchestrate our travel plans to make sure we had cabs when we needed them or anything else that we needed. The pricing is very reasonable for what you get.

I would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Everything about the place was first class, perfect location, clean and tidy, good air con. Small niggles include no restaurant or pool but you are right next to the beach and rooms have a kitchenette so not really an issue.
Big comfy bed, attentive staff and rooms very spacious.
Would return and recommend without a doubt. Brilliant!

Room Tip: Room 7 very good.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Hello,

I stayed at the Villa Paradiso on May 9th-13th and stayed in apartment number 14. I came with a group of friends who were looking for a decent priced hotel and as close as possible to the beach. We were the last group who was coming in to check-in for the night. The nice lady who was working at the front desk the night of May 9th was extremely welcoming.

When arriving into the room, I was in complete awe in how clean the room was and how large it was. Read the negative reviews and expected to see what other guests have seen, however saw nothing negative about the apartment. The bathrooms were small, but also clean. The room was updated, (although this is my opinion) for the price we paid it was well worth the stay !

A block away from the beach and 3-4 blocks away from the bars of Ocean Drive. No need for a car if looking to spend most of the time on the beach or on the strip! Taxi cab fares were reasonable and cheap after a long night at the bars on Ocean Drive, $5 :DDDDD !!!!

The only issue I had was when planning the trip, I had called the hotel and was misinformed about some rates when adding other people into the room. I orginally booked for 1 person and was added 3 more people. I was not informed that I had to pay an extra $30/night for another 2 guests, but other than that it was great ! STILL, nothing negative to stay.

I WOULD ALWAYS CHOSE THIS HOTEL AS MY VACATION HOME WHEN COMING BACK TO MIAMI BEACH :) !

Room Tip: Read reviews from other guests Choose lower floor rooms IF you have a lot of luggage ( thank good...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Villa Paradiso? Share your experiences!