I stayed here in 2009 (sorry for the late review) and I thought the Hotel was disgusting!
The decor was very dated (I would hope it has had a refurb by now)
*I stayed there with my parents and while sunbathing by the pool, a guy walked in from the beach and stole my mothers bag, I chased him for about a mile and he ended up giving everything back but this could have ended very differently.
I would never return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OPENING 2015 Originally built as the Nautilus Hotel, the oceanfront property is located in the heart of Miami's art deco district at 1825 Collins Avenue. Designed by famed architect Morris Lapidus in the 1950s, the Nautilus South Beach will be renovated with homage to its original spirit. Revealing an extensive evolution of what the property once was and stood for, the Nautilus South Beach will feature a comfortable design that emulates a luxury beach house with public spaces, rooms and suites that will have an international and residential feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Continental Oceanfront Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Oceanfront Miami Beach
- Continental Hotel South Beach
- Continental South Beach Hotel
- Continental South Beach Oceanfront
- Continental Oceanfront South Beach Miami