The Oceanfront hotel is located right next to Miami South Beach and offers VERY cheap rooms. So far so good. It is probably the worst hotel that I've ever spent a night in. The hotel is very worn-out and urgently needs a renovation. Our room - including the bed - was disgustingly dirty and old. We couldn't sleep at night because of drunk hotel guests who were yelling at each other in the corridors.
I would not recommend this hotel to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OPENING 2015 Originally built as the Nautilus Hotel, the oceanfront property is located in the heart of Miami's art deco district at 1825 Collins Avenue. Designed by famed architect Morris Lapidus in the 1950s, the Nautilus South Beach will be renovated with homage to its original spirit. Revealing an extensive evolution of what the property once was and stood for, the Nautilus South Beach will feature a comfortable design that emulates a luxury beach house with public spaces, rooms and suites that will have an international and residential feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Nautilus, a SIXTY Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Oceanfront Miami Beach
- Continental Hotel South Beach
- Continental South Beach Hotel
- Continental South Beach Oceanfront
- Continental Oceanfront South Beach Miami