The 1 elevator was old school with a low weight max so only 2 people and luggage could get on it and you had to pull cross hatch gate. Let's just say we only used it once and walked the stairs up and down thereafter. Good things: the check in guy was cute and they held luggage 4 me and my 2 girlfriends behind the VERY small check in counter area when we 1 st arrived until our room was ready. Also the their friend green beans are really good. The room left a lot to be desired. The bathroom was worse. Tub seen many and much better days and the door to close off the bathroom from the room had a section cut out just so it would swing past the toilet and close...lol. lighting in the room was very dim and our view was of the building next door, right directly into another person's room. No microwave or fridge in the room. No swimming pool or amenities such as workout room. We had no clue how to control the ac... it seemed to be on it's own timer. This was my 1st visit to MIA and South Beach so I take 4 better rooms/hotel, you pay a hefty pretty penny. This hotel is right on Ocean Drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cavalier Hotel is a historic boutique hotel in the heart of Sobe on Ocean Drive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cavalier South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cavalier Hotel Miami Beach
- Cavalier Miami Beach
- Cavalier Hotel South Beach