I travel often and stay in many hotels. This is one of the worst hotel experiences that I have had. Let me begin by saying that the previous reviews on TripAdvisor and Expedia were positive. Perhaps this hotel is good for a spring breaker, but not for anyone over the age of 25. Please be aware of the following before booking your stay...
1. The walls are paper thin. I was able to hear every car and person talking outside my window.
2. Staff not helpful - The window in our room would not lock. Despite asking this to be fixed immediately, it was not. This was unsettling as there was a standing ledge below the window; therefore, we did not feel safe.
3. Pool Area - The pool and pool furniture was dirty. There were old tissues tucked in the chairs and trash that had not been cleaned up. There was no smell of chlorine from the pool either (SCARY).
Beds & Pillows - Do not expect a restful night.
Bathroom - Small and no place to even put your cosmetic bag.
Overall, this hotel was very old and dirty. For the price, you can find something MUCH better!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Suites of Dorchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Of Dorchester Hotel Miami Beach
- Hotel Of Dorchester