“HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!!! NO JOKE!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Boulevard Hotel Ocean Drive
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   740 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139   |
Ranked #195 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Brooklyn, New York
“HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!!! NO JOKE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

DIRTY ROOMS, with GLASS in the actual bed under the sheet. I was STABBED in the butt!!! Yes the left cheek of my buttocks by a piece of GLASS that was in the bed. I could not stop BLEDDING, the ambulance and police was called out.The glass was left in the bed until the paramedics came out along with the police to verify what was there. I contacted www.HOTEL.com who initally wouldn't give me my money back. The manager Robert never showed up to address the situation. He called me a day later saying they had to do an investigation. INVESTIGATE WHAT!!!? Your nasty dirty no tissue having hotel, your bed, YOUR GLASS BUDDY!!! I didn't come here to get stuck by a possible IFECTED piece of object!!! I don't know where that glass has been nor came form and why in the heckwas it in the bed of a hotel inSOUTH BEACH? These questions need to be addressed.. In the mean time I will pursue this matter with hotel.com and BOULEVARD HOTEL along with the cleaning company that works for the hotel they ALL are ACCOUNTABLE!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! IF YOU DO YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL!!!

Room Tip: There are no avaerage, let alone good rooms at this Infectious hotel!!! More like a Motel!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This hotel is absolutely T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!

My friend and I stayed here just to have a hotel close to the action on Ocean Drive and that decision turned out to be the worst mistake EVER!!! Bugs, painted on curtains, broken appliances, nasty bathrooms, nasty restaurant, you name it, it happened here!!! So stay elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Grand Cayman
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

All I can say: NEVER NEVER stay in this hotel (?????). I paid $220 on Hotels.com for this roach infested flea pit. Before I got to my room, I could smell the musty aroma of cockroaches and walked over a trail of dead ones getting there. Once I got to my room, I was horrified to find the vilest decorated room and surprise surprise a cockroach on the wall near the air con unit. I immediately turned around and checked out. I have now created a chargeback on my credit card. Thankfully I found a nice hotel on Collins called La Flora....so different. I write the review from there!

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This " hotel " is horrible. Very dirty. No TV. Not that anyone goes on vacation to watch TV but that should be a red flag. I turned on the light just to check and it was so dim it was like if I didnt turn on the light. PLEASE do not stay here !!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went with my girlfriend to this hotel and honestly I regret that we chose this hotel. First the TV was not working it has about 6 channels. Its the smallest room i have been at. Everything is cheap. The carpet is disgusting. The Bathroom had pee everywhere. I think it was never cleaned. There was no ice machine. It had no curtains so we could not sleep because there was too much light. Inside was extremely disappointing. The outside of the hotel looks nice. They charged us for the early check in which is not even worth it since all the rooms had no curtain just a cheap small blind that does not cover anything. Extremely disappointing. Its worst than a motel.

Room Tip: Dont stay unless you like nasty motels.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Do not stay here!!!! Disgusting
-The toilet seat was broken off in room 112, they put the garbage cans outside underneath the air conditioner(which is attached to the window)so when we turned it on the room stunk of garbage!!!
-The towels had hair on them and red stains so did the pillows.
-there is a door at the end of the hallway which was never locked. Unsafe
- no toilet paper
- this is not a hotel but just rooms behind a restaurant
- elevator was broken

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Prior Lake, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Take my advice, and spend the extra coin and go someplace else. This hotel is probably always cheapest, but there is a reason for it. You get one key (which looks like USB JumpDrive)... Don't lose it. Your room will most likely butt up to apartments which can look right into your bathroom. Make sure your windows are closed. Booming music will play until 2am-3am, so if you have trouble sleeping, good luck!

Wont stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Boulevard Hotel Ocean Drive? Share your experiences!