“Miami & Miami Beach” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Sponsored by:
Spain
“Miami & Miami Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2008

Miami is one of my favorite places in the world. It´s a melting pot of races, costumes, and gastronomy. I love the sun, the beaches. If you´re still undecided to go... think about it. GO! I´ll post few of thousands of pictures I have from my continous trip to Miami, I hope you like them.
PS. I Post pictures from Miami and Miami Beach.

philly
“MY favorite hote”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2008

The Sagamore is one of the besr hotels I have ever stayed. The staff was very courteous and friendly and they treated me like A Star. From my booking to my departure, it was handled with the utmost professionalism. The hotel it self is very clean,comfortable. I will give this hotel a five star and would reccomend anyone to this hotel
Grace from philly

Jacksonville, fl
“Miami's Hot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2008

I love Miami, FL! I am a native Floridian residing in Jacksonvile, FL and I love to vacation in Miami, because it's hot! Weatherwise and lots of things to do and places to visit.

I mostly hang out in the tourist areas. Some of my favorites include Bayside, Lincoln Road Mall, Coconut Grove, South Beach, Biscayne Bay and the shopping Malls.

I especially enjoy the outdoor concerts and festivals and the Miami Heat games are awesome!

London
“Miami Everglades”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2008

We were staying in Orlando FL. We took an overnight excursion down to Miami.

We left early in the morning and arrived in Miami, where we were shown to our room in an outstanding hotel in Key Largo. The name of the hotel elludes me now.

We spent the afternnon swimming with dolphins, which was absolutly remarkable.

But for me the highlight was visiting the Everglades national park and riding on the Air Boat, which was probably the most outstanding thing that i have ever done.

I would recommend this to anyone travveling to Miami. It is an absolute MUST!

Birmingham, Alabama
“The Strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2008

The Beach and Shopping strip is so beautiful and very colorful. We enjoyed the bright reflection of the sun on the bright-light colored building structures and the people are just like the area----colorful and rich and flavorful in their presence. I love Palm trees-----may "Fa-Fav" as my daughter says favorite. I enjoyed all of the Miami that I was exposed to at the time. The taxi driver was very cool. He was Haitian. I like the airport alot. It's more expensive there so that was a learning experience. We are planning our move there soon. My husband and I share the same desire of buying at least 1 home there.

Been to Miami? Share your experiences!