“Absolute Perfection” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Soya & Pomodoro

Soya & Pomodoro
120 NE 1st St, Miami, FL 33132-2502 (Downtown)
305-381-9511
Neighborhood: Downtown
Miami, FL
“Absolute Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

No only is the atmosphere fantastic, the service superb, the food is AMAZING!
The eggplant appetizer...superb. the salads all amazing as are the cheese plates. Once you get to the main course, the home made pastas are to die for. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012

St. George's, Grenada
“my every time stop in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

It is like coming home. I come to this great place since about 4 years on every trip to Miami. The all know me by now.They know what I want to drink and my preferred food. the food, - is delicious.
It is like sitting in Italy, noisy, comfortable, enjoyable good. It you like Italy life style. You must go.

• Visited December 2012
Tamarac, Florida
“Amazing place in Downtown Miami. Do not miss it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

One of our friends invited us for a Saturday get together at Soya&Pomodoro. She assured we’d love the place and she was not wrong at all. We arrived around 830 or 845, the place was dim lit and they had some super cool music playing. 9 pm live music was promised on line, so we were expectant. As we walked in, the smell or roasted peppers coming out of the kitchen was just captivating. The place is sandwiched between two buildings, seems like it was a hall way or something, not sure but it gives you the old world feel that many time South Florida lacks. The décor was cool, unpretentious mix of everything. We spent a good three and a half hours there and could have spent three more hours… The live music was super cool… They charge $4 for the band to your check, I had understood reading on the place’s web site it’d be $4 per person but it was $4 per table, as tip for the musician, which I think is not bad at all… And plus, the guy playing the guitar was super! So, no complaints at all!!
The food was very, very good. We had an appetizer special (burrata) that was very, very good… Their ciabatta bread was one of the best we have tasted in South Fla (if you live in Fort Lauderadle, try Las Olas “Gran Forno” bakery… Theirs is really, really good. At $5 a large loaf is worth the trip!!! But back to Soya+Pomodoro!!). My wife ordered from the “secondi piatti” menu their “sfoglia di melezne” (ok, I must sound super snob, but hey! I am happy now knowing this place) which was amazing!!! Our friend and I ordered their night special which was also an eggplant dish, only this was their home made raviolis which were also very good, a little al dente for my taste but not off putting at all! We had their pinot grigio at the table and then some glasses while chilling in one of their couches…. All was amazing! I am sure that you will love this place. It is a true bohemian, not stuck up, super friendly place that we will keep on visiting.

• Visited October 2012
Miami Beach
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Italian Restaurant hidden in downtown Miami. Excellent wait staff, excellent food, specials of the day. Today's special was trout with Italian potatoes and salad, it looked excellent. I had ravioli, handmade pasta, with walnut cream sauce. Absolutely excellent. Open 12 noon to 4 pm and then on Thursday/Friday/Saturday also open at 6 pm - 10 pm. This restaurant is a street over from Macy's and near the Seybold Building. Casual dining; fairly priced - meaning affordable.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Verona, Italy
“Great Italian cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Excelent Italian restaurant using the best product of the italian market and keeping simple italian taste, very good value for quality.

Visited February 2012

Been to Soya & Pomodoro? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Soya & Pomodoro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.