“Fun and Delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Truluck's Restaurant

Truluck's Restaurant
777 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)
305-579-0035
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,614 restaurants in Miami
Cross street: Brickell and SE 8th St
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fun and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Truluck's in Miami has outstanding seafood. That is as concise as I can get! The Happy Hour at the bar is an outstanding value--each night until 7:00 and then ALL night on Sunday--bar menu items are at HALF PRICE, drinks are at HALF PRICE and on Sunday, 25% every bottle of wine! We had a feast on Friday and Sunday night on a recent visit! Make sure to try the following--start with the Ceviche, then order the crab cake and the salmon burger. You will NOT be sorry! But wait--there is more. Outstanding piano music and an accomplished singer! Well done!

87% Recommend
“Excellent seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Excellent service and great Seafood dishes!!! They have live music at the bar area. My favorites: King Crab and the Lobster Bisque.

Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Trying to decide on a place for my dinner party i was stuck between The Oceanaire Room & Trulucks they both had mix reviews for my party of 15 i went with Trulucks an I must say it a good choice, the atmosphere, the live music, the food GREAT. I was set to be seated on the patio but was able to get a room inside for my party the manager Joseph came by and introduce his self as well. My only issue was the waiter Shawn/Sean wasnt very friendly . But overall GREAT place. Try the RED DOOR drink !! Also a plus i received a call the next day asking about my night.

Montreal, Canada
“Juicy steaks and fresh seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was the overall athmosphere of the restaurant that was very appealing to me: lounge-like live music, half-lit space to feel that you're having a private conversation with your buddies. The waiters were professional and the food was delicious - and too much as you'd expect in the U.S.
Steak was good size (in European measures) and done just how I like it. (My dinner-mates had the same experience.) Live music was a nice addition, not too loud. Oysters for appetizer was a first-time experience for me, nothing to complain about.
The wine bar had about a 100 different type of wines. I asked the waiter to offer me something for my steak and he was spot on: I like the full dry red wines and he chose the perfect one for my meal.
Price is a little steep for my budget, but if you're ever in Miami for a business trip, it's a perfect place to for a dinner.

London, United Kingdom
“Quality food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

After reading the reviews on Truluck's Restaurant, we simply couldn't wait to sample the menu and it didn't disappoint!
We were initially stunned by the sound from the live music when we first walked in but we soon forgot it was there and enjoyed the night, this is a lively venue which makes a nice change. Our waiter was very charismatic which immediately put a smile on our faces, he made sure we had a pleasant evening.
We started with the Lobster Bisque which was excellent, I can't remember the last time I had one that was so good! I followed that with the Miso-Glazed Seabass which was so delicious, I could have have another plate!
We didn't have room for desert as the portions are very good.

Visited May 2013