“Best in town !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Californian
South Miami, Florida
“Best in town !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

If you whant good food and service, come to tutos place ,is the best cuban food in south florida. And the flan is the best.

Visited August 2014

Boston MA
“A great, friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by on my way to the Shark Valley section of the Everglades National Park. I'm glad I did. I think I was the only non-Cuban in the place, but it couldn't have been more welcoming. The young man who sat next to me gave me a pointer or two on the hot sauce, and the proprietor and staff were friendly. I felt right at home, and the food and service were very good and totally genuine. Very casual place, and I would go again if I'm in the area.

Visited February 2014
“Another great find for me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Felt just like home when I had lunch there with my wife. I had a bistec empanizado with rice and some amazing beans. Loved the red beans. Will go back for lunch.

miami
“row row your boat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

been going there for years , good food, good people. great conversation with great food ! the price of the meal is cheap (no credit cards)cash only. family run, mom is super sweet , dad is super..........? tuti great guy.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Food was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a small cafeteria/restaurant with very odd decorations. The food was ok. We had the steak sandwich; better then most chain Cuban restaurants but, nothing special. The decorations were very odd. Game boar heads were hung on the wall and a bunch of southern memorabilia hung on the walls. What i found offensive were the confederate flags and decor. For being a Cuban restaurant i don't know why they would put racist propaganda in their location.

• Visited December 2012