“Food was average” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Californian
Miami
“Food was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a small cafeteria/restaurant with very odd decorations. The food was ok. We had the steak sandwich; better then most chain Cuban restaurants but, nothing special. The decorations were very odd. Game boar heads were hung on the wall and a bunch of southern memorabilia hung on the walls. What i found offensive were the confederate flags and decor. For being a Cuban restaurant i don't know why they would put racist propaganda in their location.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“Good Comfort Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Home made cuban food at it's best. just like my mom cooked. Prices are phenomenal, Flan is actually the best I have ever tried, their shakes are made with real fruits. I had ropa vieja and it reminded me of my mom's cooking. Atmosphere is GREAT, you feel like you are somewhere in the everglades. You want to try good home made mama's cooking, great flan, TUTO'S is it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awsome attention and home cooking .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I can never go wrong passing by Tutos place, good food and greate service . If you want a true taste of Cuban home cooking you should pass by and check them out .

Miami, Florida
“Wow Wow Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Our new favorite restaurant in Miami. You won't get a menu, but Tuto proudly fires off all of his daily specials himself. We went for the skirt steak, chicken, and pork. All were sensational. The black beans and salad were tasty. We ended with the flan and it was amazing! We saw a few of his sandwiches going to other tables and they looked superb! You'll also get a kick out of the many boars hanging from his walls, but also from Tuto himself who has a big personality as well.

Pensacola, Florida
“WOW, WOW, WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I travel to Miami often and always make it to Tuto's Place at least once. This is most definitely the best place to eat at a reasonable price. One would never expect the excellent food and service from such a quaint place. Anything on the menu is worth trying but don't leave without trying the FLAN. I thought my cuban mother made the best but I must concede that the flan here is DELICIOSO!!! Please don't let my mother know. I highly recomment visiting and know that you will go back for more.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Tuto's Place? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tuto's Place, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.