“Great hotel apartment suite nice location in central Grove” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Mutiny Hotel

You added The Mutiny Hotel to your Saves list
The Mutiny Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2951 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)   |
Special Offer
Fun in the Sun
Ranked #25 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Rome, Italy
“Great hotel apartment suite nice location in central Grove”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice location on Bay and a block from central Coconut Grove.
Gym is small as is pool but nice.
Room was a one bedroom apartment with all amenities so very comfortable for a longer term family stay with infant.
Also right on the park, so great for kids.
Sail boat and stand up paddle rentals just across the street.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Over the last 13 months, I have stayed at this hotel at least 8 times. Its' location is optimal and there is always something to do in the area. The rooms, or should I say, the apartments, are beautiful and offer that feeling of "home" vs that normal hotel feel you get at some of the other hotel chains. The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable about the area and seem to always steer me in the right direction to something enjoyable. Evelina, the front desk supervisor and Hector, the bartender in the restaurant, always have a smile on their face, are always helpful and like all businesses, it's the staff that make or break a guests decision to return. I look forward to returning to this home away from home.

Room Tip: Since this is a smaller property than most hotel chains, it's a good idea to book earlier than l...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Greg A, Front Office Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Mark C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write a review of your experience.

I will personally share your comments with my front desk team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel for any assistance regarding your most recent stay or for a future reservation. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future.

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location is excellent and it is close to the many shops and bars of Coconut Grove (it's a really nice area). The staff were kind and helpful during our stay as well. We had a two bedroom suite on the ground floor and it was quite big and well equipped if a little "tired" e.g. the fridge was a bit leaky, the furniture and fittings a bit old and there was some kind of an airconditioning unit behind a locked door in the living area which would periodically get really loud (although this didn't disturb our sleep as you can't hear it in the bedroom). Overall though, I would choose to stay here again if looking for a hotel in the area.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Delta004,

I appreciate your kind words regarding your most recent stay at The Mutiny Hotel. Next time you are in town please contact my front desk manager and he will personally take care of your reservation.

I will personally share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

Tiberias, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found the room spacious with a beautiful eastern view of the bay. Watching the sunrise from the balcony was a highlight. In addition, I found the staff to be very courteous and helpful. Finally, the area surrounding the hotel lends itself to jogging and provides views of the bay, local architecture and vegetation.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear ASA224,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience at The Mutiny. I am also thrilled to see that you had a great view of our Florida Sunrise.

Key Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay at the Mutiny - staff was pleasant and courteous, I liked the location, room was very nice, I had a great view of the pool, I had a few special favors that the staff accomodated. I would stay at this hotel again. Claudia was very helpful in setting up my reservation.

Room Tip: Can't beat the view looking toward Key Biscayne.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear ProficiscorSolus,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our beautiful Coconut Grove property. Also, I am delighted to hear that our staff were friendly and courteous during your stay.

west palm beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter's wedding was held next door at the Women's Club. Most of the wedding party stayed at the Mutiny. The staff was gracious and friendly and did an excellent job of taking care of us! Our rooms were gorgeous with breathtaking views of the marina. The bride made her entrance through a gate by the pool right into the women's club property. On Sunday we had a brunch by the pool which was beautifully prepared and delicious. My husband and I ate at the East/West restaurant. My husband used to worked in Thailand, and he complemented the chef-very authentic. A big thank you to Raisa, Claudia and Malik, they went above and beyond! Thank you!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear llisapete,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you and your family had a wonderful experience at The Mutiny. I am also thrilled that my staff were so helpful and accommodating during your daughter's wedding, and that the event went off without a hitch.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From beginning to end this hotel exceeded my expectation. It was a home away from home. I want to give a special thanks to Luis for assisting me with restaurant request and Yvon for going out of your way and giving my son a cake on his birthday. You are in a league of your own!! Housekeeping was also accommodating. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

• Stayed November 2014
Dear Oregon195,

I appreciate your kind words regarding your most recent stay at The Mutiny Hotel. I am very pleased to hear that my staff were so gracious and accommodating during your stay. I would also like to extend belated birthday wishes to your son, and I hope he had a very special day!

Greg A.

Been to The Mutiny Hotel? Share your experiences!