“Nice family suites - combines benefits of a rental and a hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Mutiny Hotel

You added The Mutiny Hotel to your Saves list
The Mutiny Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2951 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)   |
Special Offer
Fun in the Sun
Ranked #14 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Paris, France
“Nice family suites - combines benefits of a rental and a hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We rented a 2 bedroom suite. It was really spacious and had amazing equipement. Beds were very comfortable and the view on the port was beautiful. We got the best of both worlds: holiday rental and hotel.

Room Tip: Careful: we reserved for 4 but it turns out breakfast was only included for 2.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Emmanuel N,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience.

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed our in-room amenities, specifically our comfy beds.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance regarding your most recent stay or for a future reservation. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future.

Greg A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

My husband, daughter and I took a long weekend along with another couple. I really enjoyed this hotel. Both of our rooms had small kitchens in them but our room (with a balcony) had a larger kitchen. We like to go out for lunches and cook dinners. This worked fine for us. The funny part (at least we laughed at it) was that I'm guessing not too many people actually cook because there were some interesting things not in our room but we managed to get them from the other room. For example, no hot pads to take something out of the oven. No coffee cups. But we took it all in stride and really enjoyed our room. The hotel staff was courteous and took care of any issues that we had. I loved the location, right around the corner from all the fun of Coconut Grove: shopping, restaurants, night life. We had a delightful 3 days. I would definitely go back here if we had the time.

Room Tip: If wifi is important to you...check it upon entering your room. We changed rooms to a higher floor f...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear writingeli,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that your family had a wonderful stay at our beautiful Coconut Grove property. I am also delighted to hear that you were able to use your fully equipped kitchen during your stay. Regarding the hot pads, I will personally speak with my housekeeping department to ensure that we hot pads available for future guests.

Additionally, I will share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Great location, close to shopping and nice restaurants in coconut grove, quiet and full kitchen is a plus you can have your drink or prepare your our breakfast . excelent I recommend it
The parking is valet, but you can park to your own in the adjacent street, you can practice kayaking, paddleboard, go fishing , just across the street

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Rafaelplatino,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a great stay at our beautiful Coconut Grove property. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Additionally, I will personally share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This was our fourth time staying at the Mutiny - and we have never been disappointed! We love the spotless suites with full kitchens, beautiful views over the bay from our room, comfortable beds, attentive staff, and location, not to mention the unbeatable price for a perfect location to enjoy the best areas of Miami. We can take a short walk to the shops and enjoy restaurants in the Grove, or walk through the park across the street to the bay. We also have an easy drive to visit the downtown Miami bayfront area and to go to South Beach. Next cruise we take, we'll be sure to start off by staying here!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Malamart,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had another wonderful stay at The Mutiny Hotel.

Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit to this hotel. The people are all amazing. Everyone from the front desk to the valet seemed happy to help and go beyond what you expect. The rooms are clean and all come with a full kitchen. Awesome market that is only mins walking distance from the hotel. I seriously love it here!!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Sue S,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that we were able to welcoming you back to Coconut Grove. I am also delighted that my staff exceeded your expectations.

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Wow!! My stay was very good and I would definitely stay again! My stay was for 7 days/6 nights. Upon arrival I was greeted and immediately checked in. The room was clean and neat and bath robes (2) were available. Room service was also very nice and the hotel is located within walking distance of Cocowalk and other dining options. The room was cleaned each and every day. Though I was in town for a procedure (and not in my best health and recovering) everyone made me feel so comfortable.

Room Tip: Washer/dryer combos are available in some rooms. Just request it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear 77star77,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your extended stay. I am also happy to hear that you appreciated the in-room amenities provided to our guests.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We just stayed at the Mutiny with a group of people for my daughter and husband wedding in Coconut Grove. Originally we were staying at the Sonesta but decided to change over to the Mutiny because the customer service at the Sonesta was less than average and they were undergoing construction . The Mutiny gladly took our group. We had a block of rooms for the wedding party and all the rooms were fantastic and unique! Rooms provided living rooms, seperate bedrooms and full kitchens and all were immaculate. I can't say enought about the staff, front desk, banquet facilities, bar, pool were all excellent with European flair. There was not one thing that would have made this wedding more enjoyable.

The location in Coconut Grove was beyond belief! Across the street is all the yacht clubs and you could hear the clanking of the rigging from the the sailboats when you went out side. Walking distance to shopping and fantastic restaurants and bars.

Thank you Mutiny for making my daughter and husbands wedding unforgetable. I will definately be back very soon. Again, thank you everyone at the Mutiny Hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms were excellent. Our group had rooms on various floors and they were all fantastic.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear debkelley,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had such a great stay for your daughter's and husband's wedding. My staff strives to make every stay memorable, and I am glad to hear they succeeded with you and your guests.

Greg A

Been to The Mutiny Hotel? Share your experiences!