“A Coconut Grove Jewel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Mutiny Hotel

You added The Mutiny Hotel to your Saves list
The Mutiny Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2951 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)   |
Special Offer
Fun in the Sun
Ranked #30 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Palm Harbor, Florida
“A Coconut Grove Jewel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This was our fourth time staying at the Mutiny - and we have never been disappointed! We love the spotless suites with full kitchens, beautiful views over the bay from our room, comfortable beds, attentive staff, and location, not to mention the unbeatable price for a perfect location to enjoy the best areas of Miami. We can take a short walk to the shops and enjoy restaurants in the Grove, or walk through the park across the street to the bay. We also have an easy drive to visit the downtown Miami bayfront area and to go to South Beach. Next cruise we take, we'll be sure to start off by staying here!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Malamart,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience.

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had another wonderful stay at The Mutiny Hotel.

I will personally share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance regarding your most recent stay or for a future reservation. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future.

Greg A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit to this hotel. The people are all amazing. Everyone from the front desk to the valet seemed happy to help and go beyond what you expect. The rooms are clean and all come with a full kitchen. Awesome market that is only mins walking distance from the hotel. I seriously love it here!!

Dear Sue S,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that we were able to welcoming you back to Coconut Grove. I am also delighted that my staff exceeded your expectations.

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Wow!! My stay was very good and I would definitely stay again! My stay was for 7 days/6 nights. Upon arrival I was greeted and immediately checked in. The room was clean and neat and bath robes (2) were available. Room service was also very nice and the hotel is located within walking distance of Cocowalk and other dining options. The room was cleaned each and every day. Though I was in town for a procedure (and not in my best health and recovering) everyone made me feel so comfortable.

Room Tip: Washer/dryer combos are available in some rooms. Just request it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear 77star77,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your extended stay. I am also happy to hear that you appreciated the in-room amenities provided to our guests.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We just stayed at the Mutiny with a group of people for my daughter and husband wedding in Coconut Grove. Originally we were staying at the Sonesta but decided to change over to the Mutiny because the customer service at the Sonesta was less than average and they were undergoing construction . The Mutiny gladly took our group. We had a block of rooms for the wedding party and all the rooms were fantastic and unique! Rooms provided living rooms, seperate bedrooms and full kitchens and all were immaculate. I can't say enought about the staff, front desk, banquet facilities, bar, pool were all excellent with European flair. There was not one thing that would have made this wedding more enjoyable.

The location in Coconut Grove was beyond belief! Across the street is all the yacht clubs and you could hear the clanking of the rigging from the the sailboats when you went out side. Walking distance to shopping and fantastic restaurants and bars.

Thank you Mutiny for making my daughter and husbands wedding unforgetable. I will definately be back very soon. Again, thank you everyone at the Mutiny Hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms were excellent. Our group had rooms on various floors and they were all fantastic.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear debkelley,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had such a great stay for your daughter's and husband's wedding. My staff strives to make every stay memorable, and I am glad to hear they succeeded with you and your guests.

Tallahassee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Had a wedding party of roughly 50 people stay for between 2-5 nights. I am extremely impressed with the staff's ability to cater to a large group. (This hotel is not large in comparison to its competition).The hotel restaurant features outstanding food and drinks served by hard-working and honest employees. To be clear, there were several instances in which our group likely exceeded the preferred guest limit in the bar area, but the only thing I saw in response to your team was hard work to keep up.

Specifically, Cliff and Alfredo made a strong impression on my wife and myself early on. The rooms were amazing. Washer/dryer, oven, full refrigerator, etc. Each room is unique to itself, but each has a nice view. Room service was prompt and not overbearing. When I needed something, I was accommodated efficiently.

The location of the hotel is also a selling point. Coconut Grove is a gorgeous niche of Miami, and you are a 5 minute walk to several terrific restaurants, the marina, shopping, etc.

Thanks again to the entire staff for a terrific stay. We'll be back without question.

Dear Lear1AJ,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. I am also delighted to hear that your wedding guests enjoyed their stays, and that the wedding went off without a hitch.

Stuart, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Lovely hotel in a perfect location to enjoy Coconut Grove. Rooms are well-appointed, and equipped for short or longs stays. Public areas and rooms are immaculate (and I am very, very picky!) When we hit a small glitch, it was righted immediately- the staff is attentive and gracious. Thank you, Cliff, for your excellent service. The pool and pool area were quite nice. Some rooms have glorious views of the sailboat basin. Unfortunately, we did not get a chance to try the restaurant, but it looked like a nice poolside venue with an interesting Thai menu. We will certainly be back!!

Room Tip: Request a higher floor to avoid traffic noise from Bayshore Drive, and a water view if available.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear jennyjennyz,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. I am also delighted to hear that my staff were able to solve your problem in a timely and professional manner.

Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I just have to say that Isaura, the redhead at the front desk, is the best! My friends and I came to Miami for a girls weekend, and she was the most helpful on all the hot spots to visit, from dancing, to live music, to just a good place to chill. I don't think we would have had half as good a time without her help. The room was amazing, and had everything we needed, with an awesome view. The fact that the hotel was all suites was a nice unexpected surprise. Even at check-out, they printed my boarding pass for me. We will definitely be back!!!

Dear Melissabrown76,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our beautiful property in Coconut Grove. I am also delighted to hear that Isaura provided such great service during your stay. I will personally share your comments with her.

Additionally, I will share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

Greg A

Been to The Mutiny Hotel? Share your experiences!