“Great Rooms, Excellent Location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Mutiny Hotel

Save Saved
You added The Mutiny Hotel to your Saves list
The Mutiny Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2951 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)   |
Special Offer
Fun in the Sun
Ranked #16 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Stuart, Florida
“Great Rooms, Excellent Location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Lovely hotel in a perfect location to enjoy Coconut Grove. Rooms are well-appointed, and equipped for short or longs stays. Public areas and rooms are immaculate (and I am very, very picky!) When we hit a small glitch, it was righted immediately- the staff is attentive and gracious. Thank you, Cliff, for your excellent service. The pool and pool area were quite nice. Some rooms have glorious views of the sailboat basin. Unfortunately, we did not get a chance to try the restaurant, but it looked like a nice poolside venue with an interesting Thai menu. We will certainly be back!!

Room Tip: Request a higher floor to avoid traffic noise from Bayshore Drive, and a water view if available.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear jennyjennyz,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience.

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. I am also delighted to hear that my staff were able to solve your problem in a timely and professional manner.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance regarding your most recent stay or for a future reservation. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future.

Greg A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I just have to say that Isaura, the redhead at the front desk, is the best! My friends and I came to Miami for a girls weekend, and she was the most helpful on all the hot spots to visit, from dancing, to live music, to just a good place to chill. I don't think we would have had half as good a time without her help. The room was amazing, and had everything we needed, with an awesome view. The fact that the hotel was all suites was a nice unexpected surprise. Even at check-out, they printed my boarding pass for me. We will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Melissabrown76,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our beautiful property in Coconut Grove. I am also delighted to hear that Isaura provided such great service during your stay. I will personally share your comments with her.

Additionally, I will share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Terrific hotel in a great location, Coconut Grove. Easy access to South Beach, downtown Miami, all attractions, Miami International Airport, casinos. Great boutique hotel with a terrific staff. Great Thai restaurant. What more can you ask for!

Room Tip: high floor, on south side of building
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear papaphila,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a great experience at The Mutiny Hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful property on your next visit to Coconut Grove.

Wantage, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Never fails to impress or
Come through in pinch....bravo bravo bravo!!!!! Mr. Baldwin, always at the ready!!! Consistent service and quality throughout! Valet and housekeeping is prompt and efficient. Pool area is clean with lots of available space for lounging. Overall, an excellent stay!!!!! Made my contract negotiations a breeze.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Ed07093,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had an exceptional stay at our beautiful property. I also congratulated Mr. Baldwin for his great service.

Additionally, I will personally share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I can't say enough about The Mutiny Hotel. Great Location. Great Staff. Great accommodations. I have stayed there four times and it just keeps getting better. The in house restaurant is actually quite good and the poolside environment complete with hot tub is quaint. It's located right on the bay with spectacular views and literally around the corner from Coco Walk and everything Coconut Grove has to offer. The general manager and staff are very attentive in everyday. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Every room I've had has been exquisite. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Frank L,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had another wonderful stay at The Mutiny Hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back to the property on your next visit to Coconut Grove.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have been staying at the Mutiny hotel for a couple weeks now and my experience has been nothing short of great. The best part of the mutiny is it's staff. Both efficient and kind, such as my housekeeper Mayra Gill who is always smiling when cleaning the room as well as the head of security Mr. McPhee who everytime we see him greets us with a kind welcome. I would definetly recomend this hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear JohnY8634KZ,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that your experience was memorable. I have personally congratulated Mayra and Mr. McPhee for their generous hospitality.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I booked the room for my wife and I for a weekend getaway without knowing much about the area based on the price and the pictures on the website. The pictures don't do it justice! The staff from check in to check out were incredible! The front desk was SO helpful with what restaurants and sights were best and places we could hear live music as well as just relax. The views from the room were unbelievable. We had a view over the bay which was just breathtaking. I couldn't ask for more. My wife and I are already talking about making this place a regular visit when we need to get away!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Tim D,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay.

Greg A

Been to The Mutiny Hotel? Share your experiences!