“great housekeeping service by Dianny” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Mutiny Hotel

Save Saved
You added The Mutiny Hotel to your Saves list
The Mutiny Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2951 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)   |
Offers & Announcements
Fun in the Sun
Ranked #16 of 129 hotels in Miami
Orlando, Florida
“great housekeeping service by Dianny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My name is Virginia and I stayed at the Mutiny Hotel in Miami, Fl in room 1007 (on the 10th floor) I received room service from a housekeeping personnel named Dianny. Her efficiency and warmness made my stay in Miami a pleasurable one. That is why every time i come to Miami I will stay in the Mutiny Hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 10th floor, the view is beautiful!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Smoochies710,

Thank you for choosing to stay recently at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience.

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel amenities. It is a pleasure to hear that Dianny exceeded your expectations by providing a clean and friendly hotel experience. I will personally share your comments with our team and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance and I look forward to your return to the Mutiny Hotel in the near future.

466 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I recently stayed in Coconut Grove and choose to stay at the Mutiny because of the great Trip Advisor reviews.

The Mutiny Hotel and Staff did not disappoint! I had a Unit on a high floor and a great view of the Bay. The Front Desk and valet assisted me with hailing cabs, which can be difficult in the Miami area in the evening.

The restaurant was quaint and enjoyable for drinks.

Housekeeping was prompt with my requests for extra coffee and towels.

Excellent overall experience!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear ChrisH,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel for New Years Eve and taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience.

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel amenities. It is a pleasure to hear that our Front Desk & Valet exceeded at providing a memorable and fun experience. I will personally share your comments with our team and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I reserved a Superior Unit and upon check-in I requested a pool view and the request was granted with delight. We thoroughly enjoyed the service of the valet and the concierge as they all had great suggestions that we enjoyed during our 6 day stay. THey gave us directions and suggestions for the Seaquarium, Monkey Jungle, Calle Ocho, and a local winery in Homestead.

The hotel restaurant had great Thai Doughnuts and the fried beef jerky was really good. The bartender was very friendly too!

The housekeeping staff was great and very accommodating with all my special requests.

Check-in and out was quick and friendly. All-in-all, a great stay and we look forward to our return.

Go to this hotel with confidence, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: The view overlooking the pool is very tranquil.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Olifantgirl,

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel amenities. It is a pleasure to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations by providing a clean and friendly hotel experience. I will personally share your comments with our team and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

i stayed in a 2bedroom on 802. beautiful view. the houskeeping was excellent, a woman named Daisey izquireda had the room immaculate to say the least.. all the staff is smiling helpful and very kind. beautiful area next to a marina, parks Cocowalk, shopping and restaurants all walking distance. peaceful and fun atmosphere.
Love this hotel and area highly recommend it!!!!

Room Tip: 8th floor was beautiful get any room facing the water as it has exquisit views of marina and ocean.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Geraldine140,

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel amenities. It is a pleasure to hear that Daisey exceeded your expectations by providing a clean and friendly hotel experience. I will personally share your comments with our team and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

This is the third time staying at this location. Once again me and my party was very impressed. The staff and service is excellent. We asked for extra towls and they were promptly brought to our suite. We were on the 11th floor with a great view of the bay area. The locatation is excellent to local shopes and restraunts. Just park your car a leave it for the weekend. We also had breakfast in their restraunt and was great. Staff even granted us a late check out.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear RobJ,

Thank you for your return stay recently at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience.

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel amenities. It is a pleasure to hear that our staff exceeds at providing a memorable and fun experience. I will personally share your comments with our team and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Staying at the Mutiny to visit family and friends during the holidays. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating; everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. The suites are spacious and nicely and well appointed. The hotel is very conveniently located to stores, restaurants. etc.
Will definitely stay again in our next trip to Miami.
I would like to thank you all for your hospitality and to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear BenignoC,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience while visiting family in Miami over the holidays.

Sanibel Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed over Art Basel weekend and the staff went out of their way to make sure I got to experience the event to the fullest! They all had great suggestions on where to dine and where to visit while taking in the sites and sounds of the festival.

Our unit was a very nice and modern with a view of the setting sun.

Kudos to the Christmas decorations as well as they looked great.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait until my next visit to Miami and my next stay at the Mutiny!

• Stayed December 2013
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear SanCapConcierge,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience while visiting Miami for the Art Basel Festival.

Greg A

Been to The Mutiny Hotel? Share your experiences!