“YOU WANT CLASS YOU GOT IT!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Mutiny Hotel

You added The Mutiny Hotel to your Saves list
The Mutiny Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2951 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133 (Coconut Grove)   |
Special Offer
Fun in the Sun
Ranked #14 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Las Vegas, Nevada
“YOU WANT CLASS YOU GOT IT!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Spent Thanksgiving weekend here and had a lovely experience. Service was outstanding all around. We had a so-called superior suite,very comfy king size bed. Room was immaculate, had housekeeping twice a day. The rooms have marble floors, Our view was facing the pool, also with partial bay view, When you stay at this hotel, which I would say a house instead, keep in mind there is a fully equipped kitchen, and when I say fully means like at home!!! The lobby is gorgeous!! And the staff treats you as if they have known you for ever. A special thanks to the HK Manager (JAY) for all his help professionalism and assistance to our every need and will definitely be back!!!! See you next year Jay!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Bert P,

Thank you for choosing the The Mutiny Hotel for your Thanksgiving holiday in Miami.

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you and your family had wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel amenities and the hotel suite.

We take great pride in providing a clean, warm and welcoming environment for all of our guests. I will personally share your comments with Jay and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

In the meantime, we look forward to look forward to your family's return to our hotel soon.

Greg A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Captiva Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I just love this hotel. It's boutique charm, overlooking the water does it for me everytime. The staff is attentive and helpful. The Mutiny is perfect for a weekend getaway with your sweetie, family trip, or a business trip. Their rooms are beautiful, spacious, and comfortable. Perfect for your home away from home with a perfect location. I can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Bay view over looking the yacht harbor is the best.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear SeaChell7,

Thank you for choosing the The Mutiny Hotel for your family while they visited you in Miami.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

perfect in everything! We've been staying at this hotel in September and October, we highlight that the service is great, the highlight Jesus and his staff Evelina Montano, Victor and Michele. Always friendly and attentive. Great cleaning. Having any proplema not hesitate to communicate, serve immediately. New fitness room (pity the guests after using them do not clean the appliances). Great location with restaurants, post, bars, shops, cinemas, theater, particularly supermarket Fresch Market, etc.-We also highlight the two-bedroom apartment. For those passionate about running, no better place. We are sure you will return it and tell everyone we know.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear 735Exquisito,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel while visiting Miami recently.

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel amenities and the hotel suite. I am also glad you had a great time exploring Coconut Grove and fell in love with it's charm.

I am happy to hear that Jesus, Evelina, Victor, and Michelle exceeded your expections with their friendly and welcoming personality. We take great pride in providing a clean, warm and welcoming environment for all of our guests. I will personally share your comments with our team and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance and we look forward to your return to our hotel.

Kula, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed at The Mutiny Hotel recently, it is a beautiful hotel in a great area, with mostly good services. Having said that, I experienced a problem with the hotel room safe and made several repeated requests to get it fixed but there were no responses. Finally, after speaking with the Front Desk Supervisor (Cliff Baldwin) the safe was actually replaced within the hour. Mr. Baldwin was very professional and of course very helpful. Many thanks to him!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Naladivad,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel while visiting Miami for the recent wedding.

I am disappointed to hear that you had an issue with your safe upon arrival to the Mutiny, but I appreciate your kind words for Cliff and his resolve to assist with your issue.

I am happy to hear that Cliff exceeded your expections with his friendly and proficient personality. We take great pride in providing a clean, warm and welcoming environment for all of our guests. I will personally share your comments with our team.

East Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We recently stayed here for just one night (wish we had booked both nights here in hindsight) and absolutely LOVED it! We were in Coconut Grove for a wedding that was held right next door at the beautiful Women's club I think it is called? This was the hotel that the couple had chosen for the group and I wish we had stayed the entire weekend here.

I am a Marriott Rewards member and decided to stay at the Residence Inn (see review) to get points and stay credits which was a complete mistake. Once I saw the terrible condition of the RI and then headed to the Mutiny to meet our family for the rehearsal dinner, we immediately tried to switch hotels. Unfortunately the hotel was completely booked for the weekend but somehow an amazing front desk girl named Michelle Beaton was able to get us a 2 BR deluxe suite for Saturday night which was exactly what we needed.

We stuck it out one night in the Res Inn and packed up and headed to the Mutiny Saturday morning. Michelle was there and we were able to get into our room around noon which was great. The pool area is beautiful and lunch at the hotel restaurant was also very good albeit expensive. Our room faced the waterfront directly overlooking the harbor. It was just gorgeous. Full, beautiful kitchen with everything we needed. Huge balcony with chairs, table, etc. Very clean room, very large, 2 full bathrooms, granite in the kitchen, all the perks of home.

Michelle went out of her way (actually all of the people at the front desk were great) and walked us to our room, also walked my daughter and me to the 2nd floor entrance through the parking garage to show us the short cut to the Cocowalk area. She really went above and beyond! Greg A. if you are the hotel manager and you read this PLEASE give this fabulous girl some major props! She was fantastic!

My only regret is that we didn't stay here the entire weekend. If we have a return trip to the Coconut Grove area this will be our top choice hotel!

Room Tip: 1001 and 1002 (and corresponding room numbers on other floors) are direct harbor front facing and be...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear RP8133,

I am happy to hear that Michelle exceeded your expections with her friendly and welcoming personality. We take great pride in providing a clean, warm and welcoming environment for all of our guests. I will personally share your comments with our team and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I'm writing this review as I sit poolside here at The Mutiny Hotel in the Coconut Grove area. It is so relaxing out here with the sun beaming down through the lush greenery. My friend is stretched out on one of he lounge chairs, just chilling.

This is our third day here at the hotel. The staff has been very nice and helpful. Whenever we had an issue however slight, they were johnny on the spot to make corrections. We had an issue opening the balcony door and someone came right away to check into the matter. A short time later a maintenance man arrived to tighten the handle on the door.

The hotel itself is very nice. There are three of us in a one bedroom condo. The bedroom has a king sized bed and there is a pull out sofa in the living area, The kitchen has all you need, fridge w/icemaker, stove, microwave and dishwasher. They even clean the room daily which I was not expecting. There is a tv (LG) in the living area and one in the bedroom. There is patio furniture on the patio for you to sit out and enjoy the view. And we have a nice view of the marina.

The only thing I don't like is the paid parking which is 25.00 per night. We were able to find a 5.00 per night lot a few blocks away on Grand. When I told the hotel clerk
we found a cheaper parking lot, she did offer to lower the rate for it be more convenient for us. I told her we needed the exercise anyway coming off that cruise...LOL

I would recommend The Mutiny as one of the best places to stay in this area. Now let me get back to enjoying this beautiful poolside view!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear DianaDenise,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel while visiting the Miami area.

I am happy to hear that our entire staff exceeded your expections and made you feel at home at The Mutiny. I am happy to hear that the staff worked diligently to correct the issue within the unit. We take great pride in providing a clean, warm and welcoming environment for all of our guests. I will personally share your comments with our team and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 4 night early November and thought this hotel was simply fantastic. Loved the condo style space with a kitchen and laundry, plus the added benefit of housekeeping daily. We stayed in a couple of different rooms due to extending our stay by one night and both styles of rooms were great.

What made this hotel simply was the outstanding service we received from the moment we contacted the hotel to book. The Mutiny Hotel didn't miss a beat; from the ladies at check-in to the guest services staff, to the housekeepers... the service at The Mutiny is simply amazing !

The location of this hotel is perfect, right on Bayshore road facing the ocean and right around the corner to some of thee best places I have eaten in Miami. I loved Coconut Grove, we felt completely safe walking at night or during the day alone.

I would definitely return to Coconut Grove and The Mutiny Hotel !

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear GlobeTrotting2003,

I am happy to hear that our entire staff exceeded your expections and made you feel at home at The Mutiny. We take great pride in providing a clean, warm and welcoming environment for all of our guests. I will personally share your comments with our team and celebrate yet another satisfied guest.

Greg A

Been to The Mutiny Hotel? Share your experiences!