“Amazing !!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Winter Haven, Florida
“Amazing !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I went to the Comfort Suites with a group of 29 high school students and 4 chaperones on July 23 and 24 , 2015 From booking to departure, my experience with Comfort Suites / Kendall was excellent. They not only deserve 5 stars, they are the best one that I have ever visited so far in Miami!!! Immaculate rooms, bathrooms, excellent personnel , breakfast was on time, coffee was ready and hot and delicious Employees went the extra mile to make sure that everything was ready for us. I highly recommend this hotel. the price is affordable since you have two full side beds and a sofa bed! Great deal

Room Tip: If you are going with a group , ask for swimming pool view
Green Features: Impressed: they made me think about doing the same at my house
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Daisy R,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, it was our pleasure to host you and your group, we hope to see you again soon.
Tulio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We expend just 2 nights at Comfort Suites
But after a long trip it's a right place to rest. Wonderful bed, rooms well cleaned and kind staff. If you like a good place to rest and sleep stop to looking and book. No chance for mistakes. It's near to all also.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Dear Reinaldo K,
Thank you very much for staying with us and thank you for the review, we look forward to your next visit with us.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The stay was booked through a friend of mine and we were checked-in quickly however my roommate had to have her key replaced not once but twice, mine worked on the second try and one of her keys is complicated dead so I don’t know why they even gave us that key. Our TV didn’t worked and even after we left on the second evening and I mentioned it to them and they said they would send someone up, they never did. The pool was amazing, the temperature was excellent, and the facilities were clean. The one thing I would have appreciated is that every time the maids made up the room that they adhered to their own green-policies. For example, if we hung the towels up they still took them out and replace them with new ones. In addition, they put new bars of soap in every single day when the other ones have never been used up. This went double for the shampoo and the conditioner; the other ones are half full and could’ve been used again but they still kept replacing them. I found that to be quite a waste. When I had to go to the airport early the next morning I got the advice of the front-desk staff as to how best to get to the airport the next morning after some convincing the gentlemen called the cab company for me to arrange for a cab after he had suggested that I just simply just call myself. I found that a little unusual but he did eventually do it and the cab was there when I came the next morning. The breakfast was quite good and had enough of a selection that kept me going first thing in the morning. I think I might use another hotel simply because the restaurants around the hotel itself were not exactly the greatest, certainly not within walking distance. If you are not a beer or wine drinker you can forget it because all the restaurants served around that area is beer and wine. All in all it was an enjoyable event, conference that I attended and I might stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want any alcohol, other than wine or beer, you'll need to find a restaurant more than wal...
Green Features: They didn't do a great job on this. They replaced the towels when they didn't need to be. Same goes for the shampoo, conditioner and soaps.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear TantienHime,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us, please know we appreciate it. Your concerns have been addressed with our team members, we hope that should your travels bring you to our area you will stay with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2015

This location was extremely convenient to my conference at Florida International University. While it was probably walking distance ( healthy walk), being so close, there were always others from the conference heading to FIU when I needed to go, so it was easy to share rides. The room was spacious, well-equipped and clean. While the property was not close to the beach, it was about a $30 Uber ride there, so not too bad for one trip to the beach and back when the conference was over. The staff here is excellent, and were very patient and helpful in finding regional food. If you really have no idea what you want to eat, and need expert advice, look for Kevin, who has the inside scoop on restaurants in Miami. Daphne and really all the people I met at the Comfort Suites were eager to help and always very friendly. I'm already planning my trip to Miami next year!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, June 8, 2015
Dear Robert V,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for the very nice review, it was our pleasure to host you, we look forward to your next visit with us, all the best!
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2015

The whole place was very clean! When you walk in to your room you feel like you are the first person to stay the night. The staff is very nice and the manager Tulio Espinal is a great guy!!!!!! Thank you for a wonderful visit to Miami.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear Paul H,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write this review, it is a pleasure to have you stay with us, we hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2015

Came into town for my brothers graduation for an over night trip. The room was clean and up to date. The bed and pillows are very comfortable. Plenty of outlets and USB charging stations. Complimentary breakfast was great too!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, May 7, 2015
Dear Chris M,
Thank you so much for staying with us and Congratulations on this happy occassion, we hope you will stay with us again.
Huntington, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2015

Our group stayed here 5 nights. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful. The rooms were clean, roomy, the beds very comfortable. Belkis Fernandez took care of us and did a wonderful job. We had an emergency with one of our ladies, the staff were so helpful.
The breakfast room was better than average.

Room Tip: All our rooms were good. Quite area, but traffic was heavy at times.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, May 5, 2015
Dear Vida S,
Thank you so much, for all of us it was truly a pleasure to host your group, we look forward to your next visit with us.
Again, on behalf of Belkis and the entire staff, Thank You.