“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Beaumont, TX
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed for six nights. Our Room was clean and very comfortable. Overall the Comfort Suites Hotel was a pleasant experience. The manager and desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. There are several places within walking distance to eat.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed here with as a group and had a blast. The service was professional and polite. They have a ton of parking. The hottubs are large enough to share! The WiFi is fast and free. What else can I say, I'd stay here again for sure. And the manager is a character, really friendly and funny guy. He made sure our group was taken care of properly.

• Stayed November 2014
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Loved staying here! Staff is very welcoming at front desk was friendly and informative. Lobby was spotless as was the elevator and room. The entire place looks recently upgraded. Every member of the staff was professional and helpful. Would recommend staying here and will be staying my next trip there!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here for a friend's wedding. Lots of free parking! Reasonably priced. Very comfortable and clean suite, I loved that the room had a door that separated the "living room" area from the bedroom. Friends stayed up late in the living room area while I slept and I didn't hear a thing. Probably because the bed was so comfortable I was in lala dreamland. Very large bathtub! Free wifi! Not much of a view but very conveniently located near the highway and lots of food options in the area. The front desk was awesome and helped us with our stuff upon arrival and departure. I missed the breakfast but everyone else that had it seriously loved it. Dang I was jealous... I love breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
New Orleans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great choice of hotel. Plenty of parking. Staff welcome at front desk was friendly and informative. Lobby was spotless as was the elevator and room. The entire place looks recently upgraded. Every member of the staff was professional and helpful. Example: I was walking toward the elevator with a cup of coffee and a plate. Two members of staff were talking to each other and saw me walking towards the elevator and one stepped forward and said let me help you. I was not struggling so this was an unsolicited courtesy. She rang for the elevator and even entered my floor number for me. That is the kind of attention that is remembered. The area is close to restaurants and is easy to navigate. Hotel was quiet. Room well appointed. Hotels do not just turn into nice places to stay on their own. The guest experience is the result of the entire staff working hard every day and night to meet and exceed expectations. The staff at this hotel deserves a thank you for a hotel that is one I can highly recommend.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear TMendez17,
I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful review but in particular your recognition of our wonderful staff, we are very fortunate to have guests such as yourself and we look forward to your next visit with us. May you have a healthy and prosperous New Year.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel during Christmas time and was highly impressed by the quality of service in every aspect. The front desk was warm and welcoming (very informative as well). I encountered the very friendly and attentive housekeeping team throughout my stay.

The rooms were clean, modern and the bathroom is very spacious! The breakfast is great as well, there staff was friendly and always ensuring to re-fill anything that may run low. Cleanliness is very important to me and this hotel is impeccable overall.

They are close to restaurants and a short drive from the mall!

Green Features: The hotel provided information on environmentally friendly practices through the cards on the bed and by the towels in the restroom.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Denise D,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write this review, it was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to your next visit.
Tampere, Finland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is located so far from anything that it is very pricey to stay here without car. We had a rental car the whole time and we pick this hotel for it has free parking and it is easy to drive here to Key West, Everglades etc. There is absolutely nothing to do in the neighbourhood of this hotel. You can not jog or walk there just for fun. Every morning we left after breakfast and came straigh to bed, not a second too early. Some mornings breakfast was overcrowded and there was nothing to eat but bread. I could not get my morning tea since hot water in thermos was always luke warm.

Room is spacious. A/C is too loud. Micro we did not use. Bathroom amenities lack hand soap as well as shower gel. Bath tub is useless unless you are a child. Whole floor is carpeted so it is not suitable if you have allergies. Beds are okay, not too hard. Coin laundry and dryers take only quarters. You can not open any window in a room and that is a huge minus. Nearby roard are very busy any time of a day so you will need earplugs to sleep. Plus the door to corridor is not soundproof.

We did not have almost any contact with the staff. Housekeeping was friendly as was maintenance too. I had pleasure to meet manager Tulio only when checking out. He seemed genuinely friendly.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear MindyTampere,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to comment on your stay, we hope that you will consider staying with us again.
Tulio

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!