“Nice choice...we stay here frequently.” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 129 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersSilver level
Plantation, Florida
“Nice choice...we stay here frequently.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I stay at this hotel about 3 times a month for a night at a time and find it to be a very good value. It's clean and well run. Desk staff are friendly. FIU and Dolphin mall are very near by which is very convenient.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear frank D,
It is always a pleasure to host you., Thank you for being such a loyal guest, see you soon!
Tulio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We stay at this location each and every time we visit Miami. It has always been a perfect stay. There is never anything to complain about. I think, if you looked hard to try and find a problem, you would be wasting time because you will not find one here.
The rooms are always clean. This visit we noticed they have updated the rooms which is nice. The beds are always extremely comfortable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Although we did not request it we happen to get a room right near the laundry room on the 4th floor which was very convenient for us. With young children, dirty clothes and beach towels, I did laundry each of the 4 nights we stayed. The complimentary breakfast is always nice.
I give this property a 5 star and look forward to our next stay!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Fl0r1dal0v3r,
It was wonderful to host you again, we are glad you liked the renovations, we like it a lot!
Thank you again for your loyalty and for the very nice comments, we look forward to your next visit with us.
ALL THE BEST!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Oh My just walking into the hotel I couldn't believe the smell of nothing! No smell at all means clean to me. I booked a room at another chain hotel that was not fit for my standards and drove further south and found this hotel. This is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. I will return and will tell my friends to stay at this hotel when visiting Miami.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Judith A,
Thank you so much!
We are so glad you stayed with us and thank you for the very nice review, we look forward to your next visit with us. All the best!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This was a good choice, glad I paid attention to Trip Advisor when I booked this. We stayed for 3 nights. This is a good location, fairly close to Dolphin Mall and lots of other options. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Very nice staff, too. Breakfast was fine, and beds were comfortable. Was also very satisfied with low noise level, even though we were right next to the elevators, no noise issues at all. Great job CS!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Mitravelers 4,
Thank you very much for very nice review and of course Thank you for staying with us, we depend on guests like you to help us let others know about us, your comments are greatly appreciated, we hope to see you gain soon!
Brentwood, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I booked the stay for my sons college orientation. We traveled from NY. The front desk was very knowledgeable and professional. Especially Manny and Aida. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The rooms were clean the beds and pillows were super comfortable !!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Kdizzle37,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for recognizing our team members, we are very proud of our staff, our goal is always to provide a welcoming atmosphere and make our guests as comfortable as it is possible,we look forward to your next visit. Again, on behalf of Manny, Aida and the rest of the Staff, Thank You.
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The hotel is hard to spot from the highway. Once you get there - great modem lobby - the rooms are equally nice - great rates for the area - there is a small issue with avail parking no assigned spot . I did not try the breakfast. The staff was friendly

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear EatTravelJog,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review.
We look forward to your next visit!
Woodbridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was fortunate to have booked our hotel stay in April. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever. The staff was so wonderful and every time I passed the front desk, they would all say hello. Everyone was pleasant. In fact, prior to booking, I had spoken to the Director of Sales and I had asked a question no one had ever posed before, just a simple one about the nearby malls etc. Jokingly, I said since I was the first guest to ask about their new program, I should be surprised when I arrived with a big thank you.
Do you know, what the staff did? When we checked in, out game the wonderful and extremely nice Director of Sales, Ms. Belkis Fernandez and the Manager, Tulio Espinal and the front desk staff with balloons for me. Wow, who does that? Not in any other hotel I ever stayed in and I have stayed many hotels all over the world. In my room, I found a fruit basket and beverages. The breakfast every morning was quite good. The room was clean and updated. I used the gym and the pool everyday too. It is easy to find, close to the outlet malls and right around the corner is a grocery store and a nice set of stores. There is plenty of free parking as well. All in all, I will stay there again without hesitation. The rates were great. Their program with the outlet mall including a dinner at a nice restaurant was perfect after a long day of shopping. The bouquet of balloons were such a treat, they followed me all over the hotel. I have photos below. Can't wait to go back. A big shout out to the staff, the manager and especially the efficient Ms. Belkis Fernandez!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite nice.