“Clean and Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Orlando, Florida
“Clean and Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Oh My just walking into the hotel I couldn't believe the smell of nothing! No smell at all means clean to me. I booked a room at another chain hotel that was not fit for my standards and drove further south and found this hotel. This is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. I will return and will tell my friends to stay at this hotel when visiting Miami.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Judith A,
Thank you so much!
We are so glad you stayed with us and thank you for the very nice review, we look forward to your next visit with us. All the best!

309 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a good choice, glad I paid attention to Trip Advisor when I booked this. We stayed for 3 nights. This is a good location, fairly close to Dolphin Mall and lots of other options. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Very nice staff, too. Breakfast was fine, and beds were comfortable. Was also very satisfied with low noise level, even though we were right next to the elevators, no noise issues at all. Great job CS!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mitravelers 4,
Thank you very much for very nice review and of course Thank you for staying with us, we depend on guests like you to help us let others know about us, your comments are greatly appreciated, we hope to see you gain soon!
Brentwood, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked the stay for my sons college orientation. We traveled from NY. The front desk was very knowledgeable and professional. Especially Manny and Aida. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The rooms were clean the beds and pillows were super comfortable !!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Kdizzle37,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for recognizing our team members, we are very proud of our staff, our goal is always to provide a welcoming atmosphere and make our guests as comfortable as it is possible,we look forward to your next visit. Again, on behalf of Manny, Aida and the rest of the Staff, Thank You.
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The hotel is hard to spot from the highway. Once you get there - great modem lobby - the rooms are equally nice - great rates for the area - there is a small issue with avail parking no assigned spot . I did not try the breakfast. The staff was friendly

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear EatTravelJog,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review.
We look forward to your next visit!
Woodbridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was fortunate to have booked our hotel stay in April. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever. The staff was so wonderful and every time I passed the front desk, they would all say hello. Everyone was pleasant. In fact, prior to booking, I had spoken to the Director of Sales and I had asked a question no one had ever posed before, just a simple one about the nearby malls etc. Jokingly, I said since I was the first guest to ask about their new program, I should be surprised when I arrived with a big thank you.
Do you know, what the staff did? When we checked in, out game the wonderful and extremely nice Director of Sales, Ms. Belkis Fernandez and the Manager, Tulio Espinal and the front desk staff with balloons for me. Wow, who does that? Not in any other hotel I ever stayed in and I have stayed many hotels all over the world. In my room, I found a fruit basket and beverages. The breakfast every morning was quite good. The room was clean and updated. I used the gym and the pool everyday too. It is easy to find, close to the outlet malls and right around the corner is a grocery store and a nice set of stores. There is plenty of free parking as well. All in all, I will stay there again without hesitation. The rates were great. Their program with the outlet mall including a dinner at a nice restaurant was perfect after a long day of shopping. The bouquet of balloons were such a treat, they followed me all over the hotel. I have photos below. Can't wait to go back. A big shout out to the staff, the manager and especially the efficient Ms. Belkis Fernandez!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite nice.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Anna D,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for staying with us, we are so glad you had fun, we certainly did, it was a pleasure seeing you and your friend every day with those wonderful smiles, hosting you was truly a pleasure. We look forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

On our way to the keys my husband fell ill and we had to stop, fortunately we were close to this hotel and a hospital, I had never stayed at a Comfort Inn Hotel before and I must say I was very pleasantly surprised by the staff and the overall condition of the hotel, I was told it was recently renovated, everything in the room seemed new, very comfortable beds (Better than our previous luxury hotel), not exactly in a tourist area but not too far from downtown.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Eva A,
Thank you very much for the review, we are happy to now your husband is doing well, our very best wishes to you both.
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Hotel was nice and clean, and staff was pleasant. Parking was included, which was a huge plus. The hotel wasn't as close to the Port of Miami as I had expected but the traffic was not terribly heavy. The only thing that was disappointing was the breakfast - very little offered and not very tasty.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Gail G,
Thank you very much for staying with us, we appreciate your visit and comments.
We hope you will stay with us again, soon.
Tulio

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!