“Great Staff!!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Ocala, Florida
“Great Staff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was my 7th stay at this property and I must say I can't believe the review from Terbang from Germany. This Hotel has the best staff, they are attentive and welcoming, always smiling and very willing to assist with any request, I have even called from outside whenever I am lost in Miami traffic. By the way they just finished remodeling and the rooms are beautiful, the new little convenience kiosk is great you can get drinks, Ice cream and snacks at the lobby, the General Manager is always in the lobby during breakfast hours greeting everyone and asking about their stay, got a comment or suggestion? Let him know.

Stayed April 2014
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Jackie R,
Thank you so much for being such a loyal guest, we are honored to be your host hotel in Miami, Thank you for kindness, we enjoy having you stay with us. Hope to see you again soon.
Tulio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Walldorf, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Maybe they had a bad day but I don't think so. Anyhow, you have to rate according to your stay: When we checked in as walk-ins, staff behind the counter appeared less than happy to have us as customers. I would not have cared that much, but problems really started when we wanted to log on to the WiFi. It simply didn't work. After the third call to the reception they connected me directly to the hotline of their internet provider! But even that didn't help. I went down to the reception where other guests were already complaining about the broken WiFi. Still staff was very reluctant to help. However, in the reception area WiFi worked. So it became clear that it was a problem with only parts of the network. I asked for a room in an other part of the building, which I was unwillingly allocated to.

WiFi worked in this room. However, there was a strong smell of cheap perfume in the room. When we came back from dinner, the perfume was gone, replaced by a bad odor, that they apparently wanted to cover with the perfume.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Terbang,
First and foremost,Thank you for staying with us, believe me we appreciate it.
Please accept our apologies for not making you feel welcome and at home, that is always our goal. I am addressing your concerns with our staff and I assure you whatever corrections need to be made will be made. Again, Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the service you deserve and we are known for.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I stayed here during spring break season in March 2014. The rooms were clean, and there was a lot of parking available. As far as location, it is located a 20-25 minute drive away from Miami and Miami Beach. The area around the hotel was good, with many convenient stores (a market, drug store, burger king, gas station).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear francinetutor,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write this review, we are glad you had a good stay and we look forward to your next visit.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We were going on a caribbean cruise last October and the Airline busted my luggage, besides the nice room, the beautiful breakfast the next, the people were very pleasant. They were helpful in all different ways. At the store at the hotel, the man did not have a piece of luggage to sell us. so he called around and found a place where there was a luggage. He went and he got it for us from another store. He only charged us about $ 75.00 and helped us put it the claim from the airline. No one at this hotel would even take a tip from us. They told us to give a donations to disabled children.

Room Tip: Check out the places through the internet even if you book through some kind of company. You do not...
Green Features: Everyone was fantastic. courteous and friendly. It was near the airport and then they drove us right to cruise ship. I think that they charged us about $ 10.00
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Brantford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Amazing stay at this hotel. This place definitely surpassed me and my friend's expectations. Excellent pool, hot tub, and excellent breakfast. Of all hotels I've stayed at in Canada, this was the first to have a decent authentic breakfast service. Even though this hotel may be ranked below in terms of star rating, it's definitely competitive with a 4 star or higher hotel. Very clean from beds to bed sheets, and even the small details, shampoo, soap, everything was changed freshly daily. I must say the only downside was the laundry, we thought there would be high efficiency front loading washing machines, though they were older (top-loading), so make sure you do laundry at a laundromat nearby. Most negative stuff were minor, i must say this hotel was amazing, as our first time in Miami, definitely a great experience and close to Miami Intl airport.

Room Tip: Low noise, we were on the 2nd floor, with 2 queen size beds, not sure the sizing of smaller rooms bu...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Alexander N,
Thank you so very much for staying with us, it was apleasure hosting you.
Thank you for the very nice review, we hope to see you again soon.
Greenacres
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I normally don't write reviews...but this hotel deserves a 5 star review...The hotel is impeccable...The bedding was to die for..the mattress and pillows will have you on cloud 9..I really didn't want to get out of the bed..All the employees were very professional and went above and beyond..I would recommend this hotel highly if you are in the area

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Mary K M,
Thank you so much!
We are grateful you stayed with us and happy you were so comfortable, that is our goal!
We hope to see you again soon.
key west, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Only stayed one night but was well rested when I woke. Room was very clean and seemed newly remodeled. Bed was very very comfortable . The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was good for a complimentary breakfast. All in all I'd stay here again it can't be beat for the money.Great hotel chose them and you won't disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear ndepalma1210,
We are grateful that you stayed with us and want to thank you for the very nice review, we hope you will come back soon.
Tulio

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!