“Amazing Family Stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Cocoa, Florida
“Amazing Family Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had to take a class at the FIU campus for a day and decided to bring the whole family. All 4 of us stayed at the Comfort Suites. It started out positive when I called about questions. The receptionist, Colby, answered thoroughly, patiently, and positively-this influenced my decision to reserve the hotel for two days! When we arrived, the staff immediately greeted us, pulled the reservation, and had us in our room in minutes! The room was AMAZING! Clean!!! We were thrilled!! AS a mother, everything has to be perfect & clean. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding!!! The parking lot, cafeteria area, and lounge were so clean!! Every staff member that we passed greeted us and smiled! It was the most AMAZING experience we've ever had! We can't wait to come back!! My kids loved it so much that they made thank you pictures for the front desk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ToolsMiami, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Jackie L,
Thank you so very much for your review.
The entire staff wants to say thank you for the beautiful drawings your kids made for us, we have them posted on our wall and they have brought a lot of smiles to all of us, what a wonderful gesture, we are sure you are very proud of them. From all of us and Cori in particular we again thank you and hope you will visit again soon.

309 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I highly recommend this location for anyone traveling down to Miami. First off the staff is remarkable!! So friendly...always smiling...so helpful!! This location is perfect..you're within walking distance of restaurants, grocery stores, shopping areas, etc. Literally in the parking lots surrounding you! Driving to the beach takes you about 20 minutes depending on traffic. The beds are super comfy...even the sleeper sofa! Shower is superb..breakfast variety...I'm very please with this establishment!! They made my 4 day birthday vacation very enjoyable!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
ToolsMiami, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Tia N,
Thank you very much for the wonderful review.
From all of us to you: Happy Birthday!!
It was our pleasure. We hope to see you again soon.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

i'd like to highly recommend mr Giovanni Medrano for the courtesy and manners during the time I was making a reservation which had to be re-done 3 times due to guest timing. employees like this make one wanting to come back again and ensures customer satisfaction

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ToolsMiami, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Dr RiMaRo,
Thank you very much for recognizing Mr Giovanni Medrano, he is a valued team member, we appreciate you taking the time and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were lead down by a prepaid BnB at Key West. While enjoying a 4hrs drive back from the Keys I've been checking hotels online.

They know their price, and it's definitely worth it.
Good location, well managed. Clean and comfortable rooms.
Free parking and wifi.

Room Tip: Accessible room 123 is well located close to the side entrance.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Seb C,
We are so glad you stay with us, we hope you will again on your next visit to Miami.
On behalf of all us here at your Comfort Suites Miami, Thank You.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here on April 12th until the 15th , and those 3 nights were very relaxing. The front desk ladies were VERY helpful in helping us find dinning places, malls and different entertainment locations. They were polite, and very professional. The room was very spacious and spotless clean. The pillows and bed were the best I've come across. The pool and hot-tub were also nice and clean. I am a very picky person when it comes to hotels so for me to write a review for them is because i felt more than pleased with the service I received. There is no doubt that I will be returning to this hotel on my next Miami trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ToolsMiami, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear LoveeRamos,
We are grateful you took the time to write this wonderful review of our property, on behalf of the entire staff "Thank You" and we look forward to your next visit .

Tulio.
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I’m an expat residing in Mexico and I chose the Comfort Suites because of its local. Everything a person could possibly need to make your stay comfortable is within walking distance from the hotel: post office, supermarket, bank, food shops, etc. Yet this is not the highlight of my stay, the absolute dedication of the staff starting with Tulio, the hotel manager, was comforting for lack of a better term. I was outside the edifice carrying groceries from the nearby supermarket and a maid came outside to assist me to my room with my packages. Come-on where is this kind of hospitality present today? I’ve traveled to over 20 countries and I can honestly say that the service at this hotel is optimum. My daughter visited me with her two little children and it was marvelous to enjoy such a cozy time with grandkids. They, including myself, enjoyed the delicious free breakfast each morning. I cannot emphasize nor endorse enough the outstanding quality of this hotel and its entire staff, you won’t regret it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
dear PoetaRican,
Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us, we hope you will visit again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful hotel for our honeymoon, we enjoyed every moment. The hotel was lovely, it was very clean and our room was spotless. The staff was polite and professional, they made us feel right at home. We will be returning to this hotel in the near future.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a peaceful and relaxing place to stay on their vacation.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Tina J,
Our very best wishes, Thank you for the wonderful review, we are happy to have contributed even if in a small way in making your Honeymoon a memorable one, here is to you! forever and ever!!

Tulio.

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!