“Just for business” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
South Miami, Florida
“Just for business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Very good value for your money!!!! Clean, friendly, very good complementary breakfast, kitchentte facilities, quiet, good amenities in room, offering you nasal strips for a better breathing, better sleeping. staff at your service, very good attitude!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ToolsMiami, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
We are grateful you took the time to write a review, on behalf of the entire staff, thank you.
Tulio

309 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed here with my family while some repairs were done at the property, EXCELLENT service.
I can honestly say management went above and beyond to help us ALL feel at home. Room was always imppecable. The cleaning staff did a great job making the room and the hotel spotless. Every morning, my family and I had delicious breakfast at the cafeteria. The food was always great!!!!The management staff was very freindly and very respectful and were always within reach for questions and inquiries. In my tenure at this hotel I can honestly say I felt as if I was staying at a resort =)

Room Tip: Stay here =)
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank You Ralph G.
It was our pleasure, we look forward to hosting you again soon.
Tulio.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

The ac in our room kept short circuiting. We told the front desk around 1am. Nothing would help. We told them again in the morning and they acted like it was somehow our fault. I felt we were treated very poorly because we were not Spanish speaking. Everyone who did speak Spanish was greeted friendly while nothing at all was said to us or any other non Latino. Very racist. Not worth the money .

• Stayed September 2012
ToolsMiami, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Dear FDuff12,
We are very sorry you feel the way you do, I assure you we strive to provide the best possible to service to ALL our guests, in as far as the A/C I am informed that we offered to change your room but you declined, I certainly hope that should you need to be in our area again you will give us another try, please feel free to contact me and I assure you you will feel differently about our staff and property, I hope to hear from you soon. Tulio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

The staff at this hotel has been wonderful to me and my family. They have made us feel at home and have been courteous. I can honestly say that we have received excellent service from everyone at Comfort Suites
(3901 S.W. 117 ave.
Thank you all.
Zeferino Rafael Corona and Family

• Stayed August 2012
ToolsMiami, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Zeferaf,
We are grateful you took the time to write such a kind review of your stay with us.
It was our pleasure to host your family, we hope to see you again soon. Tulio
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was my first stay was a Comfort Suites. I normally stay with Hilton and Marriott brands but this was close to my work location for the week and thought I'd give it a try.

It wasn't that the hotel was bad but I just couldn't bring myself to like it either...I guess I've gotten used to a certain level of customer service and greetings that was lacking from the property here. As someone who spends half a year in hotels I am a lot more picky than most.

The room was clean, but you could tell no extra efforts were being made to make it so...bare minimum. AC unit was loud and smelled a bit like must and mold, typical of humid Miami.

Publix was in the same parking lot so that was a plus, you also had a few fast food restaurants right there as well.

Decent...but nothing beyond average.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear CCTVTrainer,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property, should you decide to stay with us again please do your best to see me, I will be grateful if you could suggest ways in which we could make you stay a memorable one, again Thank You, on behalf of the entire staff.
Tulio
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Maria A. Zelaya and I was recently staying at the Comfort Suites located at 3901 SW 117th Avenue in Miami, FL. I had the pleasure of not only enjoying my stay at this location, but also have the pleasure of being assisted by the General Manager Tulio.

My appreciation of the exemplary service I received during my recent stay at the Comfort Suites cannot be overstated. It was a treat to always being greeted with a smile as we entered or exited the building. Every staff member I met was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. They were also very professional. Moreover, your staff members were extremely polite and courteous with my four children and husband. They made our stay feel less like a hotel and more like we were right at home.

Thank you for offering such a great service and I assure my future stay would be in your hotel and I will be sure to also recommend it to my friends and family.

Maria A. Zelaya

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear MariaZ,
Thank you so very much for the kind words.
It has been a pleasure for all of us to have you and your family stay with us for this extended stay, on behalf of everyone on staff, Thank You. Tulio
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We recently stayed at Comfort Suites Miami and couldn't ask for better staff. Not only were they professional but they went out of their way to make sure we found restaurants etc within walking distance. The beds were the most comfortable I have slept in during my four month trip.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear MadelineW1948,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
We are happy to know we accomplished our goal, to provide a comfortable and friendly home away from home.

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!