Live in Miami and stayed at this hotel while our house was being tented. Had to add another night after we checked in, was not a problem since it was during the week. Desk staff is very friendly and always greeted us by name when we came through the door. The room was okay and included a small refrigerator and microwave. There was only a desk chair in the room. Would have liked a comfortable chair for reading. A/C was a bit noisy. Breakfast was okay but not as nice as some places I have stayed. This hotel is located in a shopping center with a Kohl's and Nordstrom Rack. There are also several places within walking distance to eat including an Outback. A Blue Martini nightclub opened recently. Within a few miles either way on Kendall Drive there are probably 20 restaurants. There was one computer in the lobby for guests but was always occupied, they do have wireless internet in the rooms. This hotel is about 15 miles southwest of downtown Miami and about and hour west of Miami Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn