Please be aware that the mall where the Wellesley resides is largely abandoned and falling apart. The mall, I was told, has been in this state for a few years and continues to deteriorate. I'm very surprised that the city hasn't closed them down entirely since the mall's exterior grounds are now very unsafe (lots of roof tiles and pieces of roofing scattered on the sidewalk, etc from the past two hurricanes). The only comment on the hotel is exactly this: don't stay there. The room I stayed in was dirty and both the phone and television had problems. It's a shame that the mall is not being repaired since it's design is unique, being centered around a small lake. My suggestion, stay at the hotel across the road, Amerisuites. Nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn