“Terrible stay and staff is untrained” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall)

Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11750 Mills Drive, Miami, FL 33183   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #53 of 130 hotels in Miami
Tampa, Florida
“Terrible stay and staff is untrained”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2004

First I asked for a non smoking room. The entire floor smelled like an ashtray, not to mention my room. When I called the front desk, the clerk told me that since I booked trough Expedia I am not guaranteed what I asked for and there is nothing she could do. I even told her that she did not have to make me feel like booking through Expedia is a negative thing. She said they were sold out. In any event, there were three pillows for two of us all flat of course, but at least one of us had two pillows, the in room fridge made so much noise we had to unplug it. The ashtray still had ashes in it. The front desk clerk, did not confirm any details with me upon check in nor did she upon check out (I believe it was the same clerk), initially gave me the wrong key, did not give me any information on the property or surrounding areas and gave me attitude instead of trying to help me with my problem. I suggest Expedia not use this hotel as one of your products or at least train them to not make negative remarks about Expedia. I feel that if I would have booked directly through them and spent the extra $14 I would have been given the room I asked for and had a restful night's sleep.

• Stayed November 2004

179 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)

Been to Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall)

Address: 11750 Mills Drive, Miami, FL 33183
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Ranked #53 of 130 hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) 2.5*
Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
Country Inn Miami Kendall
Miami Country Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.