We had points from a prior stay with Country Inn so decided to use the points to lower the cost of the overnight here. We had not been that impressed with the other one (in Louisville,Ky) so did not have high hopes but the reviews were good so thought we would try it. We were very pleased with this one. The area is very congested but it was easy to find and there is a walkway behind the hotel that goes to a shopping area with several restaurants and stores. It was great to be able to walk around after being in the car all day. The walkway is well lit and we felt very safe walking after dark. They had all types of choices for places to eat in various price ranges. We chose a casual BBQ place and it was very good but they had everything from Moe's to very upscale places. The room was clean and comfortable. We were not happy that they gave us a handicapped accessible room and tried to change it but were told that the hotel was booked and nothing else was available. This could have been a major issue for us if we were staying more than one night but we decided to just be flexible about it. The young man at the desk was very friendly and helpful about other questions so we took him at his word about the room availability. The breakfast room was pleasant and clean and had the usual items. They had sausage and scrambled eggs and waffles for people that like that. Instead of packaged cups of yogurt they had yogurt in a bowl which I chose not to eat since I question where the big spoon as been. There were plenty of other choices like cereal, toast and oatmeal. Overall we would stay here again if in the area and if this had been our first stay at a Country Inn we would have had a better overall impression of the chain. The only real negative is that the traffic congestion in the area is terrible but that seems to be pretty much a given in south Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Carlson, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn