We stayed here since it was the closes place and cheapest for our needs. Lots of shopping around. Traffic is terrible and people are rude. Breakfast was the usual you get in a hotel that serves breakfast. Rooms are small and need to be updated. The chair in our room was ripping in different areas. As a manager, I would be embarrassed to have this in a guest room. Would I stay here again, NO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Carlson, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn