We spent four nites here for our god-daughter's graduation and found it clean, well-maintained, very comfortable, and with a pleasant, knowledgeable staff. Breakfast was standard fare, altho hot food was served daily. The breakfast area overlooked a small lake and marsh that was by far the most attractive landscape around.
Rooms were large enough with separate dressing/sink area to accommodate my husband and me getting ready to go each day. Beds were new and very comfortable. Linens nice. What impressed me most was the quiet in the hallways at night, even tho there were obviously families with lots of kids around. What a very pleasant discovery!
Close enough for walking to a fairly large shopping center and easy access to major streets and roads through Miami. We enjoyed our stay and will probably stay again when we return in August to move our girl into her dorm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn