This property is good for a short stay since the hotel really does not have much to work with as far as entertainment or otherwise attractive features to look at. However I do have to say that the location of this property is very nice. The hotel is located behind a trendy shopping plaza that features some restaurants and shops. It is connected by a nice looking bridge which covers a nice little lake that separates the two properties. This location is located 30 minutes (driving) from downtown Miami, 40 to 50 minutes from Miami Beach and South beach via I195. We chose this hotel because of the reviews and it really did not dissapoint at all. We were placed in room 225 which was clean and did not smell like smoke (as other rooms have at other Country Inns), there was a nice king bed with comfortable mattress and plenty of pillows. Please note that the TV is not a flatscreen TV buit a tube (old kind) TV with a good signal, we had no issues with it. The bathroom was very well cleaned, plenty of towels and toiletries, we did however think that the shower could've used better water pressure but it was still ok. One of the golden rules about visiting a hotel would apply on this property - Please do not let your door slam behind you! as the other guest will hear it. Please be considerate of the other guests and do not let your room door slam. Not nice. Other than that the elevator was a bit slow but still not terribly bad. Ice making machines are only located on the first and second floor, no machines on the 3rd or 4th. We did not use the pool but visited it and it seemed a bit small for our taste but still good for the kids in case they want to take a nice dip. If you have any questions about this hotel, please reach out to me I am eager to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn