Overall, it was a nice property. The outside was beautiful and there were many nice stores and restaurants within walking distance.
We had what appeared to be a smaller than normal room that was a little cramped.
The staff was great and helpful.
One thing that bugged us were the tiny little bugs around the bathroom sink.
Good breakfast but not enough seating.
A minor thing, but one of the chain's trademarks is fresh baked cooking. They served boxed cookies.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn
- Country Inn Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.