Hotel was very nice and clean. We stayed for 5 days/4 nights and enjoyed our stay. Room was nicely sized, had a nice view to the water from Town and Country. Our room was taken care of daily and the lady was very friendly. Front desk could use a smile and bit more friendliness to the guests walking in. We wanted to swim, but the pool was a bit dirty, I wouldn't have minded cleaning it, but the tool to clean the pool was not there. Instead, we laid out and got some sun. Breakfast was good. Lots of shopping in the area, hotel is in a shopping center. Visit Casavana if you want a place to eat. They deliver or are a short walk away. Overall, we will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn