It was very clean in the rooms but definitely a bit dated. Old curtains and bedspreads, antique-ish fixtures and oldschool magnavox tv make the hotel feel older than what it probably is.
Pool area was ok, but the pool was just a tad dirty - give them the benefit of a doubt and say that maybe we came out prior to it being cleaned.
Complimentary breakfast - cereal, waffles, muffins, fruit, oatmeal eggs and meat of the day (bacon, sausage etc) was good and being able to eat outside while taking in the view of the water and fountain was worth it. 5 min walk across the water ove a footbridge will get you to the shopping plaza which carries pretty much anything you may need for your trip. excellent location for it.
Hotel staff were all very personable and extremely nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn