My wife and I traveled in early March and stayed here two nights. The hotel is in a GREAT location. It is an easy 30 minute drive from the middle of Miami Beach and it allowed us to enjoy the craziness of Miami and escape it to a quiet location 30 minutes away.
The man who worked the afternoon/evening shift behind the desk was VERY helpful. He supplied lots of tips and recommendations on what to do. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. In reading some of the other reviews, it amazes me the things people have to complain about???? The breakfast was incredible. The first morning was bacon, eggs, and rosemary potatoes along with waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, and the juices and coffee. The second morning was sausage, eggs, and muffins with all the other side items.
We would definitely stay at this location again.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn
- Country Inn Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.