We really liked the hotel, it was great as a base for travel in south Florida, easy reach to Miami or Key West. The hotel was cosy, the tea and coffee making facilities in the lobby was a nice bonus. The room was nice, very clean and had a pleasant smell, we just thought it was a bit unusual to have only bath tub and toilet in the bathroom and the sink was situated in a kind of corridor just behind the front door but it was fine.
The complimentary breakfast was quite basic, not great selection and the food was served in plastic dishes, there aren't enough tables and chairs for all the guests.
The hotel is located just next to a shopping mall which is handy, you will definitely need a car to be able to get around, the parking is free.
The staff was very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn
- Country Inn Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.