The hotel is actually in a great location with a nice mall and lake view (man-made) within walking distance. The hotel is pretty dated. The rooms haven’t been updated in quite some time. I believe this location is independently owned and the owner does not have the money to upgrade. No flat screen TV’s, non-modern design, dated furniture and a weird smell. Absolutely nothing spectacular at all, although I was only staying here because I had to work in downtown Miami and it was the night of the BCS Championship Bowl Game so no hotels available downtown until the next day. The reception staff was good. My waiter for the free breakfast wasn’t rude but wasn’t pleasant either; he acted like I was bothering him. My room was ok for one night, however one of my coworkers had ants in his room (on bottom level) and couldn’t change rooms due to the game and they were booked for night. I can’t say I would stay here again and I can’t say it was the worst stay ever either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn