We stayed here overnight on our way to the Keys after arriving on a late flight into Ft. Lauderdale. I thought the check in process was easy, the hotel was easy to get around. I was mildly concerned on our way to the room because I could hear people in their rooms talking, but once we got to our room, we didn't hear anyone else. The room was nicely decorated. The sheets were comfortable. It was clean. In the morning, we had the breakfast which included waffles, precooked eggs, and ham in addition to the usual continental breakfast fare. I was very happy with the hotel. The hotel is very close to the Turnpike so it was conveniently located. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn