Relatively inexpensive. We're not light sleepers. The walls are paper thin, we could hear our neighbors talking in normal voices in their room, anyone and everyone in the hallway and traffic noise in the mall. Antiquated room decor. Worn carpeting throughout. No blankets on the bed, just a heavy bedspread used by others. We doubted that it was dry cleaned between guests. One small slow elevator for four floors. This is an older hotel and shows it's age. One person at the front desk so if you need something and they happen to be on the phone you will be ignored. Free buffet breakfast in a crowded area off the lobby. Considering the number of rooms the seating is this area is quite limited. Looks nice on the outside but the inside is a different story. The location is good, near the highway and close to restaurants and shopping but that was the only redeeming feature as far as we're concerned. We won't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location, 1/2 from the Turnpike, Shula's Express Way 5 minutes and 7 from the Palmetto Express Way. We are located on an upscale Mall, Town & Country. Great Dining within walking distance of famous restaurants like Cadillac Ranch, CJ Burgues and Portofino, glamour shopping stores Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's and more. Enjoy our lake side and go walking distance to the nice and fun Blu Martini Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Miami (Kendall)
- Country Inn & Suites Miami (Kendall) Hotel Miami
- Country Inn Miami Kendall
- Miami Country Inn