“Great property, excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #47 of 129 Hotels in Miami
MPGE
“Great property, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Stayed for just one night but enjoyed it. The rooms were large, and exceptionally clean. The location isn't the most glamorous, but that's offset by the good service, new, upgraded rooms and free parking, which is rare in Miami! I would say is one of the best 4 star hotels in the city!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear MPGE, we are delighted that our service performance combined with our product provided you a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Thank You very much for selecting our hotel and the support of our operation.
We wish you productive travels and hope to welcome you again when visiting the Miami airport area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
notts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

The review is for just one night. After a long day flying in from the UK it was just what was needed after a delayed flight of 2 hours and 4 hours getting through Miami airport which is rediculous amount of time.The hotel was a bit of life saver before our drive to Orlando.Situated 10 minutes from the airport it was idea,l getting into the hotel at around 21.00 we managed to get a meal and a few drinks at the bar and a reasonable amount of sleep still being on UK time I would recommend for anyone flying into Miami late in the evening and travelling on.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear azsxdc, I am pleased that the hotel provided you with some rest and relaxation after a truly challenging travel experience. Thank You very much for sharing your comment and the endorsement of our property.
Wishing you more relaxing travels in the future.
North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I stayed at this hotel the past weekend bc I came into town for surgery. I chose Crowne Plaza bc it was closest to where I was commuting to for the next few days. ok to make a long story short on that Friday morning I had a Dr. appt at 9am and was anticipating to be out of there by 10ish but after I gt there I saw that I might be there a little longer so I called the hotel around 10:30 a.m and notified them that I would like a late checkout and they approved it until 1p.m in which I also notified the lady that I was going to extend my room another night and she told me just pay when I get back. I make it back to the hotel around 12:10p.m to come to my room and find the cleaning lady leaving the room all my medication food fruit and drinks were gone the housekeeping lady threw my medication away that I just got from my surgery. I immediately went downstairs to notify the front desk and they brought the guest relations manager "Cory" and Housekeeping manager Jolinda which were both very unempathetic of the situation the lady was trying to offer my stuff back out of the garbage can also they drank my drinks and only had 2 left over and they were under her cart to finish off along witih 2 of my bottles of medication so after arguing with management with them basically telling me that even though I called and got an extended check out I should have been in the room to keep housekeeping from clearing my room. WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF ME CALLING NOTIFYING THEM HOURS BEFORE EVEN THE REGULAR CHECKOUT TIME THAT I NEED A LATE CHECKOUT AND I WOULD BE EXTENDING THE ROOM SO IN A NUTSHELL I SPOKE WITH THE CORPORATE OFFICE WHICH OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T HELP BC EVEN AFTER I PAID FOR ANOTHER NIGHT AT THIS HOTEL THEY NEVER FOUND MY OTHER MEDICATION WHICH I NEEDED AND AFTER ALL OF THAT SENT UP A BOWL OF OLD FRUIT AND A FEW CANS OF SPRITE.....WOW THANKS FOR ACCOMMODATING ME AFTER THROWING OUT ALL MY STUFF AND MANAGEMENT NEVER CAME BACK TO UPDATE ME ON TRYING TO FIND MY OTHER MEDICATION AND NEVER EVEN CHECKED BACK WITH ME PERIOD... SO WITH THIS BEING SAID HOPEFULLY NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TO YOU HERE AND YOU HAVE TO RELY ON MANAGEMENT AND THEIR THIEVING HOUSEKEEPERS....COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME AND YOU ALL THREW MY MEDICATION AWAY. BUT ITS FUNNY THE MEDS THEY DIDNT WANT WERE THROWN AWAY BUT MY PAIN PILLS AND ANTIBIOTICS WERE HID UNDER THE CURTAIN IN THE CART. WHY DIDNT THEY THROW THEM AWAY ALSO? LESSON LEARNED I WILL NOT REFER THIS HOTEL...POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CRAPPY MANAGEMENT

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Briana R, I am very sorry that your requested reservation extension did not reach us in time to stop the cleaning of your room as a scheduled departure. While I am sympathetic to your concern and the stress this has caused you, I cannot accept your characterization of our Room Attendants as thieves. I have worked with this group for a very long time and have come to appreciate all of them for their hard work, guest service and their honesty.
Your feedback is welcome as well as the opportunity to respond to it.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I have nothing but positive things to say about this hotel. Only stayed 1 night since I had to catch an early flight the next day. Wished I could have stayed longer. Check in took a while, but there was a huge group in front of me. Front desk were very nice and informative.

The room was nice and very clean. My favorite part were the ammenities. They have this set that includes different lotions and sprays that target stress relief. Not only did they smell good but they actually worked! Ordered room service and the Churrasco beef were mouthwatering! Check out was very smooth.

Enjoyed the free shuttle bus to and from the hotel. If I come back to Miami, I'll definitely stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: Greta hotel to stay at if you need to stay close to the airport.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear LauraLaura82, your very generous feedback is greatly appreciated by all of us here at he hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and for the endorsement of our operation. A big Thank You for this.
Feel free to contact us whenever we can be of assistance during your next visit. Until next time, safe and enjoyable journeys.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

The lounge is excellent to hang out with best staff . Especially ayub the server abd bartender made excellent mojito and gave excellent service out of his way he is been very professional with best attitude . The food is excellent and wide variety I like the atmosphere. Had great fun thanks to all of you.

• Stayed August 2014
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Richard G, Thank You very much for sharing your feedback and the mentioning of Ayub's service performance. We appreciate your selection of our hotel during your visit to Miami.

Wishing you relaxing journeys.
Quebec
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Stayed her twice, once at the beginning and once at the end of my week long trip to Florida, a perfect Miami airport arrival or departure point with very good airport shuttle service (free, every 20 minutes, and only a 10 minute ride), large rooms, very comfortable bedding, very good buffet breakfast (ask for it to be included in your rate if you like a full breakfast, worth it). Reception was well staffed upon arrival of a shuttle bus full of people, and I was checked in a reasonable amount of time (maybe 10-15 minutes?) considering I was the last one off the shuttle bus. At a rate of $109 plus tax including breakfast for two, very good value for money. If you need a shuttle to the port of Miami, can be arranged by the concierge for $10 per person.
Only down side point, portable bedside telephone in room 427 did not work (forgot to mention this to front desk).
I would highly recommend.
IHG member

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dera Mermaid_Julie-n-Dan, Thank You for selecting our hotel twice during your visit to the Miami Airport area. We greatly appreciate your generous review and the endorsement of our product and services.
Until we meet again, Bon Voyage
Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This hotel is elegance within its lobby as you proceed to your room be it the furniture the warm setting decor or from the door and its Handle.............Hilton Hyatt Andaz Conrad watch out. Its yeam leader Autrice is elegance in her being itself. Cory the Guest Relations Manager he excels and Linda makes your nights shimmer in sparkle. Along with Franceina smile Evelio greeting you at the airport or Jonathan at the front desk its icing on the cake. Autrice knows hospitality along with all these people and Juan greeting with the Breakfast Elegance monies well spent. In a nutshell its GM shows his job and title well done through their work performance!!! Autrice you are an true ACE and the core of this hotel and a Crowne Plaza defines its title through Miami version. Mr. Sahora you excel and its shows through a team that deserves alot thank you Sir! The fitness room clean as can be and housekeeping excels! The pool is clean the poolside views refreshing and its table by each sliding door a classy touch! But the menu restaurant superb its class top notch and the business center OMG computers 6 state of the Art technology the best. The computers all work LOL and it setting to stay in there.... but most of all Autrice Cory Linda balance any offset elements sweet! Defines hospitality and this is mission accomplished for a hotel not only review but existence!!! Must visit its bar for drinks too its devine!

Room Tip: Choosing this hotel you have the pamper touch any and all travelers guests deserve recommended galor...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear M122013, Wow your very generous overall comments are making us blush. Thank You for recognizing so many of my Business Partners by their name. They are flattered and deeply appreciative of your mentioning.
We wish you safe and successful travels and look forward to welcome you again when visiting the Miami area.

Been to Crowne Plaza Miami Airport? Share your experiences!