“well worth staying at the airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Miami International Airport Hotel

You added Miami International Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Miami International Airport Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   N.W. 20th Street & LeJeune Road, Inside MIA Concourse E, Miami, FL 33299-7510   |
Ranked #75 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“well worth staying at the airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

This place was awesome !! Quiet, nice rooms and the best part was we were right at the airport. NO shuttles to take in the morning. After checkout in the morning, i literlally took 20 steps and was going through TSA. AWESOME. the staff was extremely nice and courteous. I will definitely stay here again...NO DOUBT

• Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Finnish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel is great. Saved me from a cancelled flight. It has everything you need. It is made to be near (or within) the airport so I don't see any problems regarding its location being not strategic. The room is very clean. The bathroom is great and spacious as well. I might go back here if I'm in Miami for just a business meeting. But if you're planning to hangout at the beach. This probably is not for you. Still, great hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Harve R, General Manager at Miami International Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for your comments.Our goal is to exceed your expectations of service and cleanlinees.We will looking forward to servicing you in the future as we are only steps to your next flight. Have a great day. Harve Rosenthal General Manager
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel is perfect for a stay between planes. It is a 3* hotel and the amenities were exactly what you can expect. The room and bathroom were very clean and the king size bed very comfortable. The room is small but for a short stay it is adequate.
On a negative side: The telephone was not working (it got fixed). We only had 3 bathtowels and one handwowel. The fire alarm shower head was blocked by paper and I did mention it to the front desk and was told that it was going to be taken care of.
The desk clerck was friendly and very efficient and gave a very positive feeling for the hotel. The entrance of the hotel is very difficult to find as there are no signs when one drives to the airport.
All in all, we would use the hotel again when traveling.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the positive feedback.Your comments about the guest room have been forwarded to housekeeping but we appreciate the fact that the guest room meet your standards. I apologize for the paper around the shower head and the service by the front desk meet your expectation. Have a great day looking forward to your return. Harve Rosenthal General Manager.
Manchester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed 24 June as I had an early transcontinental flight & didn't want the risk of driving in from Key Largo

Hotel is soulless - check in next to the flight check in. Restaurant the worst 1950s English seaside & no sign of staff

Room was ok but only stay if you have an early flight

Stayed June 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments.I apologize for the lack of service and will bring it to the managers attention. Yes your were only steps to yor next flight which aloows you to sleep longer. Have a great day. Harve Rosenthal General Manager.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We had a 6am international flight and chose to stay here. A great choice. Beds were very comfortable, Immaculately clean room and bathroom, bath and shower. What surprised me was how quiet it was. We could see planes taking off but couldn't hear a thing. We didn't bother with the restaurant just used the airport food places.
The hotel is on the cusp of terminal E and terminal D. We were on AA out of D and it was about a five minute walk straight out of the lift.
By the way if the check in kiosks and counters don't open until 4am so don't bother getting there at 3.30!

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Harve R, General Manager at Miami International Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for your feedback. I am very please to hear about the cleanliness and how quite your room was for the night. Being only steps away from the gate adds to your comfort. Looking forward to your next trip and have a great day. Harve Rosenthal General Manager.
Medellin, Colombia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I decided to stay at this hotel because I had a 6 am flight. It's very conveniently located inside the airport, but that's about it.
I had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was being remodeled so it was very hot, the food was average.
One good thing is that you don't hear any noise from the airplanes.
The rooms haven't been renovated I guess for a long time so you feel you are back in the 80s. the bed was comfortable.
I don't think I would stay here again if I don't have to, there are great hotels very close to the airport.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Harve R, General Manager at Miami International Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate the fact that you didn't hear any noise and you had a good nights rest. I apologize that the restaruant is being renovated but I will look into the temperature. It sounds like it was great to be a few steps to your next flight. Harve Rosenthal General Manager
Amersham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed here before and this time I was hoping for a lie in without getting up early.
When I was last here the rooms were being refurbished and the room was clean and bed really comfortable .
My issues are not really the hotels responsibility. I settled down to bed at 10pm then I realised how thin the walls are. People came in next door and all I could hear till about 1115 were raised voices. I could hear every word. When it stopped I managed to sleep till about 6 when they woke up and must admit we're not quiet. Once they checked out I went back to sleep. At 8 am the housekeeping came down the passage then I had to get up.
I didn't get the lie in I craved for and had two long flights ahead of me

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs as walls are thin
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled solo
Harve R, General Manager at Miami International Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the interruption from the guests in the hallways but I am happen to know you enjoyed the hotels cleanliness and service. It is great to be steps away from the gate so you can sleep later. Have a great day and we will see you on your next trip.Harve Rosenthal General Manager.

Been to Miami International Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!