“Convenient” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Miami International Airport Hotel

You added Miami International Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Miami International Airport Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   N.W. 20th Street & LeJeune Road, Inside MIA Concourse E, Miami, FL 33299-7510   |
Ranked #74 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Los Angeles, California
“Convenient”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel was convenient, which I assume is the main reason anyone stays here. It's clearly an older property, and despite the price tag for the rooms, the hallways look like they belonged to a cheap motel. The rooms are a bit nicer than that, and the only problem I had in my overnight stay was how cold the room was. Coupled with the lack of blankets, this made for an uncomfortable stay. Another person travelling in our group had no hot water in the shower. If I had to do it again, I'd try another hotel near the airport with a shuttle.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
  • Finnish first
Cambridge, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed there when I was on route to and from Barbados from Canada. Staff were rude, unhelpful and unfriendly. The second time I stayed there on the way back home to Canada I asked for an extra pillow (it was 10pm and I was about to go to sleep) because my single bed only had one. On hour later I called again and asked if it was going to be much longer till I got my pillow and the person was very very rude and told me they didn't have any extra pillows. REALLY!!!!! Miami International Airport Hotel had no extra pillows. No apology for making me wait an hour for a pillow that was never coming. Never again. I will avoid going through the US ever again. Not only was the hotel crap, the stupid customs officers CUT my bag open. It was not locked it just had 2 straps of tape holding it shut so I would be able to tell if some one tampered with it and they decided to CUT it with a box cutter. JERKS. NEVER AGAIN.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Londrina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Nice hotel, excellent location, easy access, good price, people are friendly and breakfast included. We did not have a breakfast so we can not say anything about it. A nice thing is that on the tv we can see all information about the airport (departure and arrivals).

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Curacao, Caribbean
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

we stayed there may 19 for 1 night I am glad it was only 1 night, there is a pillar right next to your bed which makes it difficult to get in and out or opening curtain....mold odor, breakfast terrible it seems that there was some sort of renovation going on so the restaurant was terrible and for that price...$ 168.37 , breakfast is included they say that children can stay at no extra cost BUT if they want to eat breakfast they have to pay???? never again!!! Robert van den Heuvel

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Our plane to Guadalajara through Monterrey was cancelled so we were given vouchers to stay the night. The check-in was quick and thorough, personnel nice. The room was adequate, clean, comfortable bed. The T.V. wasn't anything to write home about. We were tired and had to get up early so just decided to sleep. When we called for assistance with a problem (unable to open a suitcase), we were helped immediately.

Room Tip: Because we had a voucher we didn´t have a choice of the room. It looked over part of a roof towards...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Jefferson City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

It's obvious this hotel is old. The updates somewhat work. They added a shelf in the bathroom that prevents the sink from being fully turned on.
You didn't get a window in your room but a porthole like in a ship. It's outdated. Took them 3 times to get our hotel key to open our room and they moved us. Hairdryer doesn't work, stains on the floor etc. BUT it is at the airport for those who can't wander off.

Stayed May 2015
Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I would ONLY stay here for the convenience factor. Otherwise, front desk is less than friendly and the sounds of slamming doors kept us awake half the night. I guess those are trade-offs for being down the hall from your gate :-) (can't forget to mention the shower head; it was the best part of the room)

Stayed May 2015

Been to Miami International Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!