“Worst experience so far” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Miami International Airport Hotel

You added Miami International Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Miami International Airport Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   N.W. 20th Street & LeJeune Road, Inside MIA Concourse E, Miami, FL 33299-7510   |
Ranked #93 of 129 Hotels in Miami
“Worst experience so far”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Seriously, I've got no idea why those guys rated this hotel with even more than 1 star. This hotel is in the terminal so that the only reason you would want to stay here is that you have a pretty early flight (3:00 AM) to catch. Then it would make more sense. No parking, Slow as hell internet, no breakfast (you can park at the airport parking lot for 20+ one night, and ofc you have to pay yourself.). Yellowish wallpapers with weird smells. And you can hear and see the planes perfectly (so if you are an aircraft maniac, it would be nice). you can hear everyone passing by your room.
And the service is brilliant. (cuz there's no service) "I'm wondering if we could get our parking ...?" "NO!"; "Do you have breakf..." "NO!" , "Can I cancel the reservation ?" "Of course you can, sir. But 0 refund."

However, fairly speaking, if you really just need a convenient place for an early flight, it will do the work. Other than this, I just don't get it.

Room Tip: The tip is: don't wast your money here
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Finnish first
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Right outside security, this hotel is convenient for AA flights connecting overnight. In the morning, you can take the elevator down to the airline desks, check in your bag and go back for breakfast before proceeding to security and your gate. Rooms themselves OK. Staff were very helpful at check in and at the restaurant.

Room Tip: Airport noise was minimal, but there was lots of hallway noise. Could hear the tvin the adjoining r...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Kingston, Jamaica
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is a hotel that you would use for in transit or overnight if you do not want to leave the airport.. Good, basic accommodation, my room was clean and had all nevessary ammnities eg tea and coffee and dryer. Free wifi as well. I had a fourteen bour layover. Front desk staff was super friendly and helpful. Improvements could be made in rhe restaurant. They open at 6 am ut if you get there at even 5:58 am you will not even be seated or get cup of coffee ans when the staff arrives at 6 theybtake a out twenty minutes getting settled. Not good for an airport restaurant. Also the business centre has about four computers but there are no instructions so could not jse them, tried swiping my creit card as well as room key ans rhe monitors did not come kn and there was nobody to help as the business centre is besdie rhe restaurant and they know nothing about the computers. There was another family trying to orint boarding passes and eventually gave up.

Room Tip: I had a fiom on the 6 th floor with a king size bed but someone else told me their room was tiny. M...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

On December 21st I got Back from Cuba and boy was I happy to finally hear someone speak to me in English, ask for a credit card which I couldn't use in Cuba and be so happy and polite makes you feel warm. The stay was OKAY. I ordered room service and when the gentleman got toy room I needed help with my A/c he looked at me really scared and said house keeping would help.The noise was so bad I had to sleep with the t.v on and really loud. The a/c vent was very noisy. In the morning the housekeepers were so loud I couldn't continue to sleep.I go to the front desk and I am greeted by that wonderful women (Melissa) who checked me in again she was patient listening to me tell her about my long night and also called over another young lady Mabel to see what could be done to fix these types of issues. I suggested the owner or the person who runs this hotel should consider adding some security to their elevators because anyone can go up there and enter any floor without being a guest. I would stay at this hotel again if the customer service is just like the one I received at checkin and checkout. But some changes must be done so that us as customers feel more comfortable and safe.

• Stayed December 2014
San Francisco, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

There was a BLOODY tampon in the bathroom of my room. I was extremely tired, so I accepted a change or room instead of finding another hotel, the manager promised me a refund, even showed me a receipt with it. At the end, I still got charged the full price for the room. Disgusting. Do not stay in this location, walk to the departures and catch a shuttle to other hotels nearby that are more affordable.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel. There are tons of them that have an airport shuttle.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dorset, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed here about 10 years ago and it was better then. It has a lovely lobby area, great staff, but the rooms.... whilst clean and do their job, they look like they have been refurbed and wired by a shoddy tradesperson. The shutters over the windows had been sprayed without masking the windows so they were covered in spray paint - however on looking out in the morning we faced a brick wall anyway !!. We arrived at 10pm and left by 8pm so the room was convenient for a short period.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Incline Village, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Well, they are trying.... I have passed through here in transit for the past 3 years, and they have gotten better. The lobby is new and there is bar space, elevators are better and brighter, and the receptionist says that next year they will work pion the rooms. I hope so! They are minuscule, dark, decorated in used Sears Roebuck, and one can barely fit in the bathroom. If you can, stay on the top floor, where you can at least have some light and overlook the airport.

On the other hambone, if you have an early flight, you are right there!

Room Tip: Choose a room as high as possible
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
harve r, General Manager at Miami International Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate the feed back. Harve Rosenthal General Manager.

Been to Miami International Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!