“Perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 25%
Ranked #49 of 131 hotels in Miami
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I love everything about this hotel. we stay at this hotel every time were in town. Its in a safe location and very accesible to the highways. My favorite part of the hotel is the breakfast. In the past, ive stayed at hotels that consider a few donuts and muffins to be breakfast. Not here! The cinnamon rolls are delicious, dont skip them. They have pancakes, biscuit, eggs,sausage,
cereal, fruit, and more. The breakfast gets full quick so dont wait until the last minute to head down there.We met Beatriz on our last day who works around the front and she is the sweetest person there. She got the pancake maker working for my family so we coukd have some before our 10 hour drive. She gave us a hug and a kiss and said farewell. Dont get me wrong though, everyone here is so friendly and helpful. The rooms are a good size and the pillows are the most comfortable. I will never try another hotel. You get your moneys worth here and wont regret it.

• Stayed September 2013

327 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Sertaozinho, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hotel muito bom, bem localicalizado e com funcionarios educados, capacitados e principalmente para quem tem dificuldades com ingles, falam espanhol. Uma atenção especial a funcionária Beatriz, muito atenciosa e gentil. Café da manha muito bom, completo. Esqueci um óculos no hotel, e foi encontrado e guardado até que eu retornasse para buscar. Serviço de leva e traz para o aeroporto excelente.

Very good hotel, good location and with a so polite, well trainned and still, for those who have hard time with english, they also speak spanish. A special attention to Beatriz, a very kind lady part of their team. A very nice and full breakfast. A sunglasses was left in the room, and they found it and kept it until I return to get it. Also a excellent shuttle service to airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hamel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here by chance but would choose it again! You don't realize you are near the airport until a jet flies overhead while you are lounging by the pool! Lovely decor in lobby and rooms. Love the tanks of tropical fish and plentiful lobby seating. GREAT breakfast although this hotel was PACKED when we were there with airport and cruise traffic! That said, be sure to get up EARLY for breakfast so you don't have to wait in line for a plate. Ms. Beatriz the breakfast lady is a TREASURE! She was so super with me and my two daughters and brought us extra delicious Cuban ham and hashbrowns at breakfast, and she advised us on the best things to do in the area and where to go in Key West. Ice cold AC, fridge, sink and microwave in room. Good fitness center. No pool towels though. No feather pillows either. Will stay here again when in the area as it was really super and a great price!

Room Tip: Great Breakfast & Pool and close to shopping!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I booked this hotel thru ParkSleepFly.com, frankly because it was the cheapest. I was pleasantly surprised to find it superior to others at which I have stayed. Everyone in service at this hotel seemed to be Cuban and very warm, very responsive and very helpful. They even helped me with my faltering Spanish! I left my car right in front and was whisked to the airport immediately. My husband is going on a business trip when I return and I can confidently recommend he stay there. I will find out when I return how service is at the other end and will update this review accordingly.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and they delivered one - room 305.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Its a great place to stay! I had a warm reception on check-in and their amenities are not bad either. Love the fresh breeze and the view at the back around the swimming pool. I won't easily forget the spectacular reception by Beatriz during breakfast!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
HIExpressDoral, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral Area, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stayed with us and look forward to your next visit with us.
Abuja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

the hotel is average in general. The rooms are a bit smaller than the other hotels i have been to. The little pool at the back is nice and calming. Mrs. Beatrice was very nice and caring. Always encouraging us to eat properly and enjoy ourselves and very ready to answer questions and have a chitchat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral Area, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear chrisenabled,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I chose this hotel for the name, the price and the convenience to the airport. The fact they had a shuttle to and from the airport was a deciding factor as well. We arrived at the airport and after retrieving our bags went to the curb to wait for the shuttle. After about 20 minutes, I called the hotel and they said they would send it right away and it should arrive in about 20 minutes. I told them EXACTLY where we were waiting and gave them my cell phone number. Forty five minutes later, we called again. "He will be there in 5 minutes". Twenty minutes later, another call....5 minutes.....my husband told them how long we had been waiting. They said the driver was at the airport and to watch for him. After another 20 minutes we took a cab (the hotel did pay the fare). My husband was VERY clear with them about how unhappy we were. There was NO apology. They did lower the price of the room and gave us two free bottles of water! I will not stay here again. This is NOT the way to treat customers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
HIExpressDoral, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral Area, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
First and foremost we apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your visit at our property. I assure you this is a rare situation and we have taken the appropriate measures to prevent this from happening again. The truth behind this is that we had a sister property doing the pick-up/drop-off at the airport and unfortunately took longer than expected. Although we don't like to play the blame game this was the reason for our shuttle and miscommunication issue. After the delay we felt that a taxi would be the solution to the problem in which we paid for the fare. Once again on behalf of the property I apologize for the misunderstanding and hope you can give us a chance to make it up to you next time. Thank you for your feedback and time taken to let us know about your experience.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral Area? Share your experiences!