“Great location, clean room FREE parking!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #50 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Orlando, Florida
“Great location, clean room FREE parking!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Free parking is a big deal in Miami area, also nice continental breakfast with many options. After reading some of the reviews here I was like.. Ahhh where I'm heading!!! Pig hole? But this place is not like I read in some of the reviews here. I had a nice welcome at check in, clean elevators and my room 217 was very clean, good amenities (bath n body soap and shampoo) no lotions. They have pool but I have one in my house so I don't care how is it. Very clean and comfortable bed.. Very quiet AC unit and friendly maid staff. They also have gym, computer, and washer n dryer. I rest and enjoy my time there. Very quiet place.

• Stayed May 2013
HIExpressDoral, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
First and foremost I want to thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. We are delighted to read your positive comments. We are glad to know that the hotel exceeded the expectations. All reviews are treated seriously whether good or bad and we read them all. We did read those reviews inn which you were referring to. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope you do choose to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Woodhaven, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We used hotel for a one night stay b4 our cruise & 1 night after our cruise. The staff is kind and personable & Qmade our stay wonderful. We didn't have to worry about anything. They were very helpful. Not only were we picked up from airport upon our arrival to Miami, but they made arrangements for us to get to the Port of Miami the following morning at a reasonable rate. We want to thank Flo, James, Beatriz, Marvin & Lauriebert for making our stay the greatest. They went out of there way to make us welcome and very comfortable. The hotel is clean, neat & up to date and the rooms are large and spacious. Whenever we go to Miami, that's where we'll be staying for sure. Thanks for everything! Todd & Lori Burse

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. We are delighted to read your positive comments regarding the service delivered by our staff. All those mentioned in this review will be acknowledge and recognized by our company. We are glad to know that we are in the right path of customer service satisfaction.Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope you do choose to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
Grassy Key, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed here just one night while attending a meeting on Miami Beach. I wanted a location that got me out to the beach quickly, but not Miami Beach priced. This is a great find. The front desk staff are very courteous and helpful. They greeted me as I came through the door. Check in was a breeze. The room was clean and stocked well. I like the mini fridge which was in my room, and it worked well. I asked for directions to a local restaurant for dinner. They directed me to a great Italian eatery down the road. I had to leave before breakfast so I missed out on that. I didn't use the pool, but the water was clear and the area well maintained. I will stay here again when I need accomadation in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HIExpressDoral, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
As always i would like to thank you for taking the time to share with the world your experience of our property. I'm glad to know that we made your stay pleasant and we know we are in the right road when it comes down to providing great customer service. We hope to see you again and assisting you in your next Miami adventure.
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was sent here when AA's computers went all Skynet on them. Actually, I was sent to another hotel, which was full, and then referred to the Holiday Inn Express Doral. I paid for my room because waiting in line for another 3 hours for a different hotel voucher seemed out of the question. Three hours of my life is definitely worth $60.00.

The lobby and lounge are nice enough, but nothing spectacular. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by the room - it was extremely nice, especially for this price-point. Everything seemed relatively new. The bed were comfortable, and the sheets weren't the usual tarp-like industrial fare you expect in a mid-range hotel. The TV didn't work well - it was intermittently pixellated, and there was no inclement weather, but other than that the room was boss. Parking was free - the lot was full, but I was happy to see a full-time parking lot attendant watching over the cars (though she was so intent in her phone conversation, I was fairly sure I could have picked her pocket without her knowing). I parked illegally, but the car was still there in the morning.

Desk staff was great - it was late, they were very busy (due to the aforementioned airline debacle and also because a large group of missionaries were checking in upon their return from Haiti), but they were efficient and unfailingly polite.

The hotel is off a busy street in Doral. I'm not sure there's much to do around there, but an ale house type place is within walking distance and there are a number of restaurants a short drive away.

Overall, I came into this hotel in a bad mood with low expectations, and everything was pretty great. So huzzah for this little Holiday Inn Express - great hotel with an excellent staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jonathan,
Thank you for taking the time to write to the world about your experience at our property. We are grateful to all guest for doing that and whether they are good or bad I take them and review them with our staff. We then see what are our strengths and weaknesses and improve them for the future guest that will be staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time you visit Miami.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was feeling ill this morning and called for Beatriz in the Breakfast Bar. She absolutely exceeded my expectations by taking breakfast directly to my room and offered me a mineral water to soothe my stomach aches........this was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SERVICE in less than 5 minutes!!!! THE BEST STAFF PERSONNEL experience since I have been here for the past few days. Lady Beatriz, keep the spirit of excellence in all that you do because you made me feel like the only person on the planet....giving direct attention and concern. Blessings Lady B!!!

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of Beatriz and the rest of our staff we want to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Beatriz is a great employee who is probably the most mentioned in TripAdvisor (I should look into that). She is the reason alot of guest actually return to the hotel. We appreciate you mentioning her name as the person who stood out throughout your stay and for that she will get an incentive as well as a recognition from our company. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Bram[pton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Checkin was a breeze! Free WiFi and a local late night resturant is within walking distance. Hot breakfast included was great, sausage, eggs, warm cinnamon rolls, cold cereal, coffee and juice.
Downside, after 1130pm there is no airport shuttle, taxi cost $35.
I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013
HIExpressDoral, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
First and foremost we apologize for not being there to provide you the shuttle during our after hours(shuttle available from 6am-11pm). We are grateful for your review and are glad to know that you found our hotel pleasant for a night stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit in Miami. Thank you for your time.
Richland, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the night before our cruise. The pickup at the airport was fast and the driver was very friendly. I wish I could remember his name but he also worked the front desk. When we got there we had a fast check in. They also gave us the name of a great sports bar to eat right down the street. The room was nice and very quite and the free breakfast was very good and enough to choose from.There was some error in getting the shuttle to pick us up to take us to the pier in the morning because we had to wait a long time for it to show up.
I would recommend this hotel for a night stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad to know that our staff went above and beyond in making your stay as most pleasant as possible. If by any chance you remember his name give us a call so that we can recognize the employee. We thank you for your time and hope to see you again for your next Miami stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Holiday Inn Miami - Doral Area
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport
Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral? Share your experiences!