We stayed here before our cruise. We arrived in Miami in the evening, called hotel for shuttle pick up. Shuttle arrived shortly and we were on our way to the hotel. It was about a 15-20 minute ride from the airport to the hotel. Only 1 other family checking in at the same time so got right to our room. Room was nice and large. We had a king bed with a pull out for our son. Bathroom seperates the bedroom from the front room. We had to call the front desk and ask for sheets, pillows and blankets for the pull out but the were delivered in about 15 miuntes so not an issue. We did not want to walk anywhere to find something to eat so we asked at check in if they had any recommendations for dinner and they gave us 5-6 different menus for local delivery. We ended up just ordering pizza and it worked out great. Slept just fine then got up the following morning went down for breakfast. They were trying very hard to keep the breakfast buffet filled but there were a lot of people trying to eat . After breakfast we waited for the shuttle to the pier, Shuttle was an additional $12.00 per person. Not a fan of the shuttle service that they use. The driver was not too sure where he was going so we ended up backtracking to pick up more passengers at a different hotel then we headed on to the pier. For the price we will most likely look for a hotel closer to the pier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Miami Doral is now open. The Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral is a homey, boutique property, conveniently located just minutes from Miami International Airport and the Port of Miami. Other notable attractions nearby include the Miami Children's Museum, Dolphin Stadium and the Doral Golf Resort & Spa. Both Parrot Jungle Island theme park and the Miami Seaquarium provide fun and entertainment for the entire family. World-renowned South Beach offers more than just white, sandy beaches. The area boasts colorful art-deco buildings, lively nightclubs, outdoor cafÃ©s, and countless people and vehicles cruising along Ocean Drive. The nearby neighborhood of Coconut Grove boasts an abundance of culture, arts, entertainment, unique shops and a variety of great dining options. Miami International Mall and Dolphin Mall offer fabulous shopping opportunities in the area. South Beach, Miami and the surrounding vicinity are home to a diverse selection of restaurants and cocktail lounges, including several near the hotel. During your stay, enjoy a robust, free Express Start breakfast bar with signature cinnamon rolls, eggs and bacon! This Miami, FL hotel offers packages that include daily transfers to the Port of Miami. Please contact the hotel directly to arrange all transportation services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral Area Hotel Miami
- Miami Holiday Inn Express
- Miami Clarion