Since all hotels in the Miami Area were booked, we ended up in this awful casino hotel. You enter a huge hall with loads of slot machines, a horrible permanent noise, people drinking and smoking everywhere in a place that hasn't seen much remodeling since it started out in the 1970's. The reception staff did not seem to be very happy with their job, the only friendly staff was the female manager, the rest of the crew were very unwilling.
We had rooms on the 7th and 8th floor, which were updated, with a new bath room and a good comfortable bed. WiFi was included, but to retrieve username and password was solely possible through very unfriendly reception staff.
The inside pool was closed and the gym consisted of a treadmill, one cross trainer and a weight tower. Though in southern Florida they did not have an outside pool.
The Hotel is in the middle of nowhere and a car is a must since there is no infrastructure whatsoever around.
You want to go there only for gambling, smoking and drinking. Horrible place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miccosukee Resort & Gaming is not only a magnificent hotel where gaming enthusiasts play, but also a luxurious place to stay. Each of the Resort's 302 exquisitely designed guest rooms feature a refined charm and elegance even the most discerning guests will enjoy. Guest rooms help to revitalize and rejuvenate its guests for the day ahead. Come and experience everything we have to offer and you'll have an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Miccosukee Resort & Gaming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach