My best friend's sisters were visiting from Texas and wanted to go to a nice hotel and gamble and also take in an airboat ride. We were able to do all of the above. We stayed in the Presidential Suite and it was beautiful. The airboat ride out at the reservation and the alligator wrestling was a lot of fun. Then we had the best lobster for a really really cheap price in one of their 3 restaurants. The day was finished off with gambling in the casino. It was a great getaway if you live in the South Florida area. It is a little known area because of the Seminole Hard Rock which offers the same accomodations for triple the price advertises more and is closer to the city. This place was extremely affordable. Be warned though if you do not like cigarette smoke you won't be happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miccosukee Resort & Gaming is not only a magnificent hotel where gaming enthusiasts play, but also a luxurious place to stay. Each of the Resort's 302 exquisitely designed guest rooms feature a refined charm and elegance even the most discerning guests will enjoy. Guest rooms help to revitalize and rejuvenate its guests for the day ahead. Come and experience everything we have to offer and you'll have an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Miccosukee Resort & Gaming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach